Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 3, Number 2, April 2009
|Page(s)||337 - 341|
|Published online||24 June 2009|
- O. K. Bergsm, J. Huisman, Deep drawing of fabric rein-forced thermoplastics, In 2nd conference on computer aided design in composite material technology, 323-333, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- V. Der, F. Ween, Algorithms for draping fabrics on doubly curved surfaces, Int J Numer Method Eng, 1414-1426, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Peng, J. Cao A continuum mechanics-based non-orthogonal constitutive model for woven composite fa-brics, Composites Part A, 36, 859-874, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. R .Yu, F. Pourboghrat, Non-orthogonal constitutive equation for woven fabric reinforced thermoplastic composites, Composites Part A, 1095-1105, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- B. V. West, R. B. Pipes, M. Keefe, A simulation of the draping of bidirectional fabrics over arbitrary surfaces, J Text Inst, P. 448-460, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- P. Boisse, M. Borr, K. Buet, A. Cherouat. Finite element simulations of textile composite forming including the biaxial fabric behavior, Composites Part B, 453-464, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- N. Hamila, P. Boisse, Simulations of textile composite reinforcement draping using a new semi-discrete three node finite element, Composites Part B, 999-1010, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B. Zouari, J. L. Daniel, P. Boisse, A woven reinforcement forming simulation method influence of the shear stiffness, Computers and Structures, 351-363, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Q. Chen, P. Boisse, N. Hamila, A. Saouab. A Finite Element Method for the Forming Simulation of the Reinforcements of Thermoplastic Composite In ESA-FORM (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.