The "International Journal of Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization (IJSMDO)" is now indexed in Scopus
- Published on 11 September 2017
EDP Sciences are pleased to announce that International Journal for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization (IJSMDO) has been accepted for indexation in Elsevier’s Scopus database.
Scopus is widely recognised as one of the largest abstract and citation databases of scholarly literature. The bibliographic database provides an overview of global research output in STEM fields as well as the social sciences, arts, and humanities. Scopus provides a suite of search and analysis features that enhance journal discoverability for an audience of over 3,000 academic, government, and corporate institutions globally.
Ariana Fuga, Senior Publishing Editor at EDP Sciences, commented on the announcement: “This is an important step for the visibility of the journal, and we are proud that International Journal for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization has been approved for inclusion by the independent advisory board.”
Call for Papers for a special issue on "Uncertainty-Based Design Optimization"
- Published on 09 February 2017
Guest Editor: Professor Xiao-Jun Wang, Beihang University, China
Editor: Professor Chao Jiang, Hunan University, China
Submission deadline - 20th April 2017
IJSMDO now indexed in DOAJ
- Published on 23 November 2016
We are delighted to announce that the "International Journal for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization" is now indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
The International Journal for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization is published in OPEN ACCESS
- Published on 07 February 2014
EDP Sciences has the pleasure to announce that beginning from February 2014, the International Journal for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization is published in OPEN ACCESS. In this way we aim to give authors a worldwide audience larger than the subscription-based journal, and increase the visibility and impact of their work.
The journal is published on EDP Open that provides access to free content made available from the EDP Sciences platform.
A working and collaborative agreement for ASMDO Association
- Published on 24 June 2009
The ASMDO Association will have a working and collaborative agreement with International Society for Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization (ISSMO) and NAFEMS for the activities related to Simulation and Multidisciplinary optimization.
IJSMDO under evaluation for impact factor
- Published on 24 June 2009
The International Journal for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization that is affiliated to the ASMDO association is actually under Thomson evaluation for the impact factor, please do not hesitate to refer your work or contributions published by the journal (www.ijsmdo.org)
ASMDO 2007, 2008 Awards
- Published on 20 February 2009
ASMDO 2008 Awards:
For Young Researcher to :
- Alvaro Noriega, for the following article: "A new evolution strategy for the unconstrained optimization problem", Spain
- Jüri Majak, for the following article: "Optimal material orientation of linear and non-linear elastic 3D anisotropic materials", Estonia
For Excellent Paper award to:
- Ahmad Alhajahmad, for the following article: "Optimal design of tow-placed fuselage panels with cutouts for maximum strength and buckling performance", The Netherlands
- Ignacio Payá-Zaforteza, for the following article: "On the statistical estimation of the minimum cost of reinforced concrete building frames designed by heuristic optimization", Spain
This award is evidence of your efforts in the ASMDO mentioned research. The committees of the ASMDO conference confer the award in recognition of your technical excellence in the area of optimization.
ASMDO 2007 Awards:
For Excellent Paper award to:
- F. Fantani, L.k. Balachandran & M.D. Guenov, for the following article "Computational System For Multi Disciplinary Optimization At Conceptual Design Stage", UK
- Shinya Honda & Yoshihiro Narita for the following article "Minimum Weight Design for Vibration of Laminate Plates Using Lamination Parameters" - Japan
New platform (1.7 version)
- Published on 10 February 2009
EDP Sciences has the pleasure to inform you of the new 1.7 version of this platform.
This version offers a new graphic design, and a more user-friendly introduction page to the articles. In particular, the tools at the disposal of the reader (recommend this article, search by authors, article citing this article,...) are placed on the right of the abstract, which make them more visible and which allow us to include new functionalities:
- the reader is informed when the article is cited ("citation alert") and/or when an erratum is published ("correction alert");
- links to social bookmarking sites are added (Bibsonomy, CiteULike, Connotea, Del.icio.us, Digg and Facebook);
- the use of the tool "dowload citation" is extended to EndNote and Reference Manager;
- the Open URL is implemented for abstracts.
Register for free e-mail alert
- Published on 09 December 2008
To register for our free e-mail alert service, create your EDPS account and follow the link e-mail Alerts.
RSS feed available
- Published on 14 October 2008
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a XML-based format dedicated to website syndication. RSS allows readers to get new titles delivered directly to their desktops, using either the Internet browser or a RSS Reader.
EDP Sciences now provides RSS feeds of the latest articles published online by journal, including title, authors and links to relevant abstract and full-text version.
About International Journal for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization RSS feed