Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 1, January 2008
|Page(s)||43 - 48|
|Published online||16 May 2008|
- M.P. Bendsoe, Optimization of Structure Topology, Shape and Material, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1995)
- Q. Li, G.P. Steven, Y.M. Xie, A simple checkerboard suppression algorithm for evolutionary structural optimization. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization 22, 230–239 (2001) [CrossRef]
- G.I.N. Rozvany, M.P. Bendsoe, U. Kirsch, Layout optimization of structures. Applied Mechanics Review 48, 41–118 (1995) [CrossRef]
- B.Y. Lee, Shape sensitivity formulation for an axisymmetric thermal conducting solids. J. Mech. Eng. Sci. 207, 209–216 (1993) [CrossRef]
- L. Shutian, Z. Yongcun, Design of high-conduction paths based on pology optimization, in Proc The Fourth China-Japan-Korea Joint Symposium on Optimization of Structural and Mechanics System Kunming, China (2006) pp. 449–454
- A. Bejan, Shape and Structure, from Engineering to Nature, Cambrige University Press (2000)
- X.G. Cheng, Z.X. Li, Z.Y. Guo, Constructs of highly effective heat transport paths by bionic optimization. Science in China Series E-Technological Sciences 46, 296–302 (2003) [CrossRef]
- W.J. Wu, L.G. Chen, F.R. Sun, Improvement of tree-like network constructal method for heat conduction optimization. Science in China Series E-Technological Sciences 49, 332–341 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Q. Li, G.P. Steven, Y.M. Xie, O.M. Querin, Evolutionary topology optimization for temperature reduction of heat conducting fields. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer (2004) 47, 5071–5083
- O.M. Querin, G.P. Steven, Y.M. Xie, Evolutionary structural optimisation using an additive algorithm. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 34, 291–308 (2000) [CrossRef]
- O.M. Querin, V. Young, G.P. Steven, Y.M. Xie, Computational efficiency and validation of bi-directional evolutionary structural optimisation. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 189, 559–573 (2000) [CrossRef]
- X. Huang, Y.M. Xie, Bidirectional evolutionary topology optimization for structures with geometrical and material nonlinearities. AIAA Journal 45, 308–313 (2007) [CrossRef]
- J.H. Zhu, W.H. Zhang, K.P. Qiu, Bi-directional evolutionary topology optimization using element replaceable method. Computational Mechanics 40, 97–109 (2007) [CrossRef]
- D.N. Chu, Y.M. Xie, A. Hira, G.P. Steven, Evolutionary structural optimization for problems with stiffness constraints. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 21, 239–251 (1996) [CrossRef]
- D. Manickarajah, Y.M. Xie, G.P. Steven, An evolutionary method for optimization of plate buckling resistance. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 29, 205–230 (1998) [CrossRef]
- Q. Li, G.P. Steven, O.M. Querin, Y.M. Xie, Shape and topology design for heat conduction by evolutionary structural optimization. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 42, 3361–3371 (1999) [CrossRef]
- M. Zhou, Y.K. Shyy, H.L. Thomas, Checkerboard and minimum member size control in topology optimization. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization 21 152–158 (2001)
- P. Tanskanen, The evolutionary structural optimization method: theoretical aspects. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 191, 5485–5498 (2002) [CrossRef]
- B. Bourdin, Filters in topology optimization. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 50, 2143–2158 (2001) [CrossRef]
- M.P. Bendsoe, O. Sigmund, Material interpolation schemes in topology optimization. Archive of Applied Mechanics 69, 635–654 (1999) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.