Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 1, January 2008
|Page(s)||37 - 41|
|Published online||16 May 2008|
- CATIA is a CAD tool edited by Dassault Systèmes, http://www.3ds.com
- GRIDGEN is a grid generator edited by Pointwise Inc., http://www.pointwise.com/
- FLUENT, is a CFD solver edited by ANSYS Inc., http://www.fluent.com/
- FIELDVIEW is a flow post-processor edited by Intelligent Light Inc, http://www.ilight.com/
- MATLAB is edited by The Mathworks, http://www.mathworks.com/
- modeFRONTIER is a multi-objective optimisation design environment edited by ESTECO, http://www.esteco.com/
- MOGA-II, An improved Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm, Technical Report 2003-006, Silvia Poles, ESTECO, December 2003
- SCULPTOR is a grid shape deformation tool edited by Optimal Solutions Software, http://www.optimalsolutions.us/
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.