Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 1, January 2008
|Page(s)||37 - 41|
|Published online||16 May 2008|
- CATIA is a CAD tool edited by Dassault Systèmes, http://www.3ds.com [Google Scholar]
- GRIDGEN is a grid generator edited by Pointwise Inc., http://www.pointwise.com/ [Google Scholar]
- FLUENT, is a CFD solver edited by ANSYS Inc., http://www.fluent.com/ [Google Scholar]
- FIELDVIEW is a flow post-processor edited by Intelligent Light Inc, http://www.ilight.com/ [Google Scholar]
- MATLAB is edited by The Mathworks, http://www.mathworks.com/ [Google Scholar]
- modeFRONTIER is a multi-objective optimisation design environment edited by ESTECO, http://www.esteco.com/ [Google Scholar]
- MOGA-II, An improved Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm, Technical Report 2003-006, Silvia Poles, ESTECO, December 2003 [Google Scholar]
- SCULPTOR is a grid shape deformation tool edited by Optimal Solutions Software, http://www.optimalsolutions.us/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.