Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 1, January 2008
|Page(s)||49 - 55|
|Published online||16 May 2008|
- L.A. Schmit, Structural design by systematic synthesis, in Proc. 2nd Nat. Conf. Elect. Comput. ASCE, 105–132 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Schimit, B. Farshi, Some approximation concepts for structural synthesis. AIAA J. 12, 692–699 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Myers, D.C. Montgomery, Response Surface Methodology, Wiley and Sons New York (1995) [Google Scholar]
- G. Venter, R.T. Haftka, Using response surface approximations in fuzzy set based design optimization. Struct. Multidisc. Optim. 18, 218–227 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hosder, L.T. Watson, B. Grossman, W.H. Mason, H. Kim, H. RT, Steven EC, Polynomial Response Surface Approximations for the Multidisciplinary Design Optimization of a High Speed Civil Transport. Optimization and Engineering 2, 431–452 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Jansson, L. Nilsson, M. Redhe, Using Surrogate models and response surfaces in structural optimization-with application to crashworthiness design and sheet metal forming. Struct. Multidisc. Optim. 25, 129–140 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, R.T. Haftka, L.T. Watson, Global-local structural optimization using response surfaces of local optimization margins. Struct. Multidisc. Optim. 27, 352–359 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zheng, P.K. Das, Improved response surface method and its application to stiffened plate reliability analysis. Engineering Structures 22, 544–551 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Sui, S.P. Li, The application of improved RSM in shape optimization of two-dimension continuum, The International Conference on Computational Methods, December 15–17, (2004), Singapore [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Mason, M.G. Cox, Radial basis functions for multivariable interpolation: a review in Algorithms for Approximation, Oxford University Press, Oxford (1987) [Google Scholar]
- T. Krishnamurthy, Response surface approximation with augmented and compactly supported radial basis functions, in 44th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC structures, structural dynamics, and materials conference, Norfolk, Virginia, April 7–10 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Fang, M.F. Horstemeyer, Global response approximation with radial basis functions. Eng. Optimiz. 38, 407–424 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Sui, in Modeling, Transformation and Optimization: New Developments of Structural Synthesis Method, Dalian University of Technology Press (1996) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Sui, A.Q. Zhang, L.C. Long, Rational move limits and its application in optimization algorithm. J. Basic Science and Engineering (to be published, in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Xuan, R.W. Cheng, X.J. Yu, G.G. Zhou, in Genetic algorithm and engineering optimization, Qinghua University Press Beijing, (2004) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Yang, J.F. Gu, An efficient simulated annealing algorithm for global optimization. Systems Engineering-Theory Practice 17, 30–33 (1997) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- http://7d-soft.com/cn/download.htm [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Yang, M. Chen, Y.K. Sui, Application of response surface methodology in optimum design of cylindrical shell structure. J. Projectiles, Rockets, Missiles and Guidance (to be published, in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.