Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 1, January 2008
|Page(s)||49 - 55|
|Published online||16 May 2008|
- L.A. Schmit, Structural design by systematic synthesis, in Proc. 2nd Nat. Conf. Elect. Comput. ASCE, 105–132 (1960)
- L.A. Schimit, B. Farshi, Some approximation concepts for structural synthesis. AIAA J. 12, 692–699 (1974) [CrossRef]
- R.H. Myers, D.C. Montgomery, Response Surface Methodology, Wiley and Sons New York (1995)
- G. Venter, R.T. Haftka, Using response surface approximations in fuzzy set based design optimization. Struct. Multidisc. Optim. 18, 218–227 (1999) [CrossRef]
- S. Hosder, L.T. Watson, B. Grossman, W.H. Mason, H. Kim, H. RT, Steven EC, Polynomial Response Surface Approximations for the Multidisciplinary Design Optimization of a High Speed Civil Transport. Optimization and Engineering 2, 431–452 (2001) [CrossRef]
- T. Jansson, L. Nilsson, M. Redhe, Using Surrogate models and response surfaces in structural optimization-with application to crashworthiness design and sheet metal forming. Struct. Multidisc. Optim. 25, 129–140 (2003) [CrossRef]
- B. Liu, R.T. Haftka, L.T. Watson, Global-local structural optimization using response surfaces of local optimization margins. Struct. Multidisc. Optim. 27, 352–359 (2004)
- Y. Zheng, P.K. Das, Improved response surface method and its application to stiffened plate reliability analysis. Engineering Structures 22, 544–551 (2000) [CrossRef]
- Y.K. Sui, S.P. Li, The application of improved RSM in shape optimization of two-dimension continuum, The International Conference on Computational Methods, December 15–17, (2004), Singapore
- J.C. Mason, M.G. Cox, Radial basis functions for multivariable interpolation: a review in Algorithms for Approximation, Oxford University Press, Oxford (1987)
- T. Krishnamurthy, Response surface approximation with augmented and compactly supported radial basis functions, in 44th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC structures, structural dynamics, and materials conference, Norfolk, Virginia, April 7–10 (2003)
- H.B. Fang, M.F. Horstemeyer, Global response approximation with radial basis functions. Eng. Optimiz. 38, 407–424 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Y.K. Sui, in Modeling, Transformation and Optimization: New Developments of Structural Synthesis Method, Dalian University of Technology Press (1996) (in Chinese)
- Y.K. Sui, A.Q. Zhang, L.C. Long, Rational move limits and its application in optimization algorithm. J. Basic Science and Engineering (to be published, in Chinese)
- G.N. Xuan, R.W. Cheng, X.J. Yu, G.G. Zhou, in Genetic algorithm and engineering optimization, Qinghua University Press Beijing, (2004) (in Chinese)
- R.L. Yang, J.F. Gu, An efficient simulated annealing algorithm for global optimization. Systems Engineering-Theory Practice 17, 30–33 (1997) (in Chinese)
- Z.G. Yang, M. Chen, Y.K. Sui, Application of response surface methodology in optimum design of cylindrical shell structure. J. Projectiles, Rockets, Missiles and Guidance (to be published, in Chinese)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.