Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 13, 2022
Computation Challenges for engineering problems
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- N.A.Z. Abdullah, M.S.M. Sani, M.S. Salwani, N.A. Husain, A review on crashworthiness studies of crash box structure, Thin-Walled Struct. 153, 106795 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fontana, A.L. Araujo, J.F.A. Madeira, Optimization of a thin-walled composite crash absorber, Thin-Walled Struct. 155, 106826 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kılıçaslan, Numerical crushing analysis of aluminum foam-filled corrugated single- and double-circular tubes subjected to axial impact loading, Thin-Walled Struct. 96, 82–94 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sarage, M. Agrewale, K.C. Vora, Design and optimization of crash-box of passenger vehicle to enhance energy absorption (2019) https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-1435 [Google Scholar]
- G. Balaji, K. Annamalai, An experimental and numerical scrutiny of crashworthiness variables for square column with V-notch and groove initiators under quasi-static loading, Cogent Eng. 4, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pohlak, J. Majak, M. Eerme, Optimization of car frontal protection system, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 1, 31–37 (2007) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ming, Z. Song, T. Li, K. Du, C. Zhou, B. Wang, The energy absorption of thin-walled tubes designed by origami approach applied to the ends, Mater. Des. 192, 108725 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yuan, H. Shi, J. Ma, Z. You, Quasi-static impact of origami crash boxes with various profiles, Thin-Walled Struct. 141, 435–446 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Balaji, K. Annamalai, Crushing response of square aluminium column filled with carbon fibre tubes and aluminium honeycomb, Thin-Walled Struct. 132, 667–681 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Simpson, Z. Kazancı, Crushing investigation of crash boxes filled with honeycomb and re-entrant (auxetic) lattices, Thin-Walled Struct. 150, 106676 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, J. Wang, T. Chen, M. Lu, F. Jiang, On crashworthiness design of double conical structures under oblique load, Int. J. Vehicle Des. 76, 20–45 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NHTSA, Crash Simulation Vehicle Models, (2020) Available at: https://www.nhtsa.gov/crash-simulation-vehicle-models (Accessed 25 October 2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zdenek, Optimization of source-wire-gas systems for efficient robot welding, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 4, 107–116 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hernández, R. Monzon, M. González, B. Pei, E. Winter, G. Ortega Fernando, Lightweight parametric optimisation method for cellular structures in additive manufactured parts, Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim. 7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yue, D. Bassir, H. Medromi, H. Ding, K. Abouzaid, Optimal design of vertical-taking-off-and-landing UAV wing using multilevel approach, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim. 11, 26 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- K. Annamalai, G. Balaji, Numerical investigation of aluminum honeycomb filled high strength steel crash box for the effect of honeycomb physical parameters on crashworthiness constant, ISE 8, 2650–2665 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Abramowicz, N. Jones, Dynamic axial crushing of square tubes, Int. J. Impact Eng. 2, 179–208 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Balaji, K. Annamalai, Numerical investigation of honeycomb filled crash box for the effect of honeycomb's physical parameters on crashworthiness constants, Int. J. Crashworth. 24, 1–15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- VPS, (Virtual Performance Solution) Solver Reference Manual, ESI Group, Vol1-6, Version 2017.0 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiang, Q. Wang, Z. Fan, H. Fang, Optimal crashworthiness design of a spot-welded thin-walled hat section, Finite Elem. Anal. Des. 42, 846–855 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, Design optimization of tapered thin-walled square tubes, Int. J. Crashworth. 13, 543–550 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Le Guennec, J.-P. Brunet, F.-Z. Daim, M. Chau, Y. Tourbier, A parametric and non-intrusive reduced order model of car crash simulation, Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 338, 186–207 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.