Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 12, 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- J.W. Phillips, G.A. Costello, Analysis of wire ropes with internal-wire-rope course, J. Appl. Mech. Trans. ASME 52, 510–516 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Utting, N. Jones, The response of wire rope strands to axial tensile loads − Part II. Comparison of experimental results and theoretical predictions, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 29, 621–636 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mouradi, A. Barkany, A. EI Biyaali, Steel wire ropes failure analysis: experimental study, Eng. Failure Anal. 91, 235–242 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yuanpei, M. Fanming, G. Xiansheng, Full contact analysis of wire rope strand subjected to varying loads based on semi-analytical method, Int. J. Solids Struct. 117, 51–66 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Giglio, A. Manes, Life prediction of a wire rope subjected to axial and bending loads, Eng. Failure Anal. 12, 549–568 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Erdonmez, C.E. Imrak, New approaches for model generations and analysis for wire rope, Int. Conf. Comput. Sci. Appl. 101–111 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Chaplin, Interactive fatigue in wire rope applications (University of Reading, 2008), 1–12 [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Kim, R.H. Bae, J.D. Kwon, Bending fatigue characteristics of wire rope, J. Mech. Sci. Technol. 26, 2107–2110 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mouradi, A. Barkani, E.I. Biyaali, Investigation on the main degradation mechanisms of steel wire ropes: a literature review, J. Eng. Appl. Sci. 11, 1206–1217 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Barkani, A. Benali, M. Ghorba, M. Chergui, A. Choukir, Nondestructive evaluation methods of broken wire ropes of lifting, Int. J. Res. Rev. Mechatr. Des. Simul. 2, 126–136 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sukhorukov, D.A. Slesarev, A.V. Vorontsov, Electromagnetic inspection and diagnostics of steel ropes: technology, effectiveness and problems, Mater. Evaluat. 72, 1019–1027 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rostami, P.W. Tse, M. Yuan, Detection of broken wires in elevator wire ropes with ultrasonic guide waves and tone-burst wavelet, Struct. Health Monitor. 19, 1–14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, L. Jing, W. Zhan, J. Tan, A sensor for broken wire detection of steel wire ropes based on magnetic concentrating principle, Sensors (Basel Switzerland) 19, 1–14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Shi, Y. Pan, X. Ma, Modelling and analysis of rope-sheave interaction at traction interface, J. Appl. Mech. 84, 1–9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nabijoe, R.E. Hobbs, Frictional performance of wire and fibre ropes bent over sheaves, J. Strain Anal. 30, 45–57 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- W. Vogel, Influences of lifetime of wire ropes in traction lifts, 5th symposium of the mechanics of slender structures, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 721, 1–5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xi, Z. Juwei, S. Jingzhou, Quantitative nondestructive testing of broken wires for wire rope based on magnetic and infrared information, J. Sens. 2020, 1–14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.