Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 12, 2021
Computation Challenges for engineering problems
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||21 September 2021|
- K. Venkata Rao, B. Bachina Harish Babu, V. Umasai Vara Prasad, A study on effect of dead metal zone on tool vibration, cutting and thrust forces in micro milling of Inconel 718, Alloys Compd. 793 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rahman, W.K.H. Seah, T.T. Teo, The Machinability of Inconel 718, Mater. Process. Technol. 204, 63–199 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Merugu, S. Datta, Effects of Cutting Speed on Chip Characteristics and Tool Wear Mechanisms During Dry Machining of Inconel 718 Using Uncoated WC Tool, Arab. J. Sci. Eng. 44, 7423–7440 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- U. Necati, A. Cicek, K. Aslantas, Proceedings of the 17th CIRP Conference on Modeling of Machining Operations, Finite Element Simulations of cutting force, torque, and temperature in drilling of Inconel 718 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Alauddin, M.A. Mazid, M.A. El Baradi, M.S.J. Hashmi, Cutting Forces in the end milling of Inconel 718, Mater. Process. Technol. 77, 153–159 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Thakur, B. Ramamoorthy, L. Vijayaraghavan, Optimization of high speed turning parameters of super-alloy Inconel 718 material using Taguchi technique, Indian J. Eng. Mater. Sci. 16, 44–50 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lorentzona, N. Jarvstrat, B.L. Josefson, Modeling chip formation of alloy 718, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 209, 4645–4653 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Vijay Sekar, P.R. Shivaram, K. Sushinder, S.B. Nivedh Kannaa, N. Gupta, Experimental Investigation and Finite Element Analysis of milling of Ti-6Al-4V Titanium alloy by studying cutting forces and chip microstructure, Appl. Mech. Mater. 852 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Del Pretea, L. Filice, D. Umbrello, Proceedings of the 14th CIRP Conference on Modeling of Machining Operations [CIRP CMMO], Numerical Simulation of Machining Nickel-Based Alloys (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Angelos, Markopoulos, in Finite Element Method in Machining Processes, Springer- ISBN 978-1-4471-4330-7 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.