Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 12, 2021
Computation Challenges for engineering problems
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 August 2021|
- S.P. Timoshenko, J.M. Gere, Theory of elastic stability (Courier Corporation, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Reddy, Mechanics of laminated composite plates and shells: theory and analysis (CRC Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.-H. Kang, A.W. Leissa, Exact solutions for the buckling of rectangular plates having linearly varying in-plane loading on two opposite simply supported edges, Int. J. Solids Struct. 42, 4220–4238 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O. Mijušković, B. Ćorić, B. Šćepanović, Exact stress functions implementation in stability analysis of plates with different boundary conditions under uniaxial and biaxial compression, Thin-Walled Struct. 80, 192–206 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ferreira, C. Roque, A. Neves, R. Jorge, C.M. Soares, J. Reddy, Buckling analysis of isotropic and laminated plates by radial basis functions according to a higher-order shear deformation theory, Thin-Walled Struct. 49, 804–811 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Setoodeh, G. Karami, Static, free vibration and buckling analysis of anisotropic thick laminated composite plates on distributed and point elastic supports using a 3-d layer-wise fem, Eng. Struct. 26, 211–220 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Bhagata, J. Pitchaimani, S. Murigendrappa, Buckling and vibration behavior of a non-uniformly heated isotropic cylindrical panel, Struct. Eng. Mech. 57, 543–567 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Khdeir, L. Librescu, Analysis of symmetric cross-ply laminated elastic plates using a higher-order theory: Part II-buckling and free vibration, Compos. Struct. 9, 259–277 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dickinson, The buckling and frequency of flexural vibration of rectangular isotropic and orthotropic plates using rayleigh's method, J. Sound Vib. 61, 1–8 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sayyad, Y.M. Ghugal, On the buckling of isotropic, transversely isotropic and laminated composite rectangular plates, Int. J. Struct. Stab. Dyn. 14, 1450020 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sayyad, Y.M. Ghugal, On the free vibration of angle-ply laminated composite and soft core sandwich plates, J. Sandwich Struct. Mater. 19, 679–711 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sayyad, B.M. Shinde, Y.M. Ghugal, Bending, vibration and buckling of laminated composite plates using a simple four variable plate theory, Latin Am. J. Solids Struct. 13, 516–535 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ferreira, C. Roque, A. Neves, R. Jorge, C. Soares, K.M. Liew, Buckling and vibration analysis of isotropic and laminated plates by radial basis functions, Compos. Part B 42, 592–606 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gunasekaran, J. Pitchaimani, L.B.M. Chinnapandi, Analytical investigation on free vibration frequencies of polymer nano composite plate: effect of graphene grading and non-uniform edge loading, Mater. Today Commun. 24, 100910 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Arunkumar, J. Pitchaimani, K. Gangadharan, Bending and free vibration analysis of foam-filled truss core sandwich panel, J. Sandwich Struct. Mater. 20, 617–638 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, A. Chakrabarti, P. Bhargava, Vibration of laminated composites and sandwich shells based on higher order zigzag theory, Eng. Struct. 56, 880–888 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Alam, N. Asnani, Vibration and damping analysis of fibre reinforced composite material plates, J. Compos. Mater. 20, 2–18 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- R. Chandra, S. Singh, K. Gupta, Damping studies in fiber-reinforced composites − a review, Compos. Struct. 46, 41–51 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Sudhagar, A.A. Babu, V. Rajamohan, P. Jeyaraj, Structural optimization of rotating tapered laminated thick composite plates with ply drop-offs, Int. J. Mech. Mater. Des. 13, 85–124 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Arunkumar, M. Jagadeesh, J. Pitchaimani, K. Gangadharan, M.L. Babu, Sound radiation and transmission loss characteristics of a honeycomb sandwich panel with composite facings: effect of inherent material damping, J. Sound Vib. 383, 221–232 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jeyaraj, N. Ganesan, C. Padmanabhan, Vibration and acoustic response of a composite plate with inherent material damping in a thermal environment, J. Sound Vibr. 320, 322–338 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Gunasekaran, J. Pitchaimani, L.B.M. Chinnapandi, Vibro-acoustics response of an isotropic plate under non-uniform edge loading: an analytical investigation, Aerospace Sci. Technol. 105, 106052 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Xiang, S.X. Jiang, Z.Y. Bi, Y.X. Jin, M.X. Yang, A nth-order meshless generalization of reddy's third-order shear deformation theory for the free vibration on laminated composite plates, Compos. Struct. 93, 299–307 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.