Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 12, 2021
Computation Challenges for engineering problems
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- P.M. Duc, K. Wattanavichien, Study on biogas premixed charge diesel dual fuelled engine, Energy Convers. Manag. 48, 2286–2308 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sudheesh, J.M. Mallikarjuna, Diethyl ether as an ignition improver for biogas homogeneous charge compression ignition (HCCI) operation − an experimental investigation, Energy 35, 3614–3622 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Feroskhan, S. Ismail, A review on the purification and use of biogas in compression ignition engines, Int. J. Automot. Mech. Eng. 14, 4383–4400 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Ryan, T.J. Callahan, Homogeneous charge compression ignition of diesel fuel, SAE Tech Pap, 1996, p. 961160 [Google Scholar]
- M. Torres García, F. José Jiménez-Espadafor Aguilar, T. Sánchez Lencero, Experimental study of the performances of a modified diesel engine operating in homogeneous charge compression ignition (HCCI) combustion mode versus the original diesel combustion mode, Energy 34, 159–171 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, M. Konno, M. Oguma, T. Yanai, Experimental study of CI natural-gas/DME homogeneous charge engine, SAE Tech Paper, 442–451 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Swami Nathan, J.M. Mallikrajuna, A. Ramesh, Homogeneous charge compression ignition versus dual fuelling for utilizing biogas in compression ignition engines, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. D 223, 413–422 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mobasheri, Z. Peng, CFD investigation into diesel fuel injection schemes with aid of homogeneity factor, Comput. Fluids 77, 12–23 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Nandha, J. Abraham, Dependence of fuel-air mixing characteristics on injection timing in an early-injection diesel engine, SAE Tech Pap., 2002, No. 2002-01–0944 [Google Scholar]
- P. Dimitriou, W. Wang, J. Peng, L. Cheng, M. Wellers, B. Gao, Analysis of diesel engine in-cylinder air-fuel mixing with homogeneity factor: combined effects of pilot injection strategies and air motion, SAE Int. J. Eng. 7, 2045–2060 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Peng, B. Liu, L. Tian, L. Lu, Analysis of homogeneity factor for diesel PCCI combustion control, SAE Tech Pap., 2011, No. 2011-01-1832 [Google Scholar]
- N. Ramesh, J.M. Mallikarjuna, Evaluation of in-cylinder mixture homogeneity in a diesel HCCI engine − a CFD analysis, Eng. Sci. Technol. Int. J. 19, 917–925 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Barik, S. Murugan, Simultaneous reduction of NOx and smoke in a dual fuel DI diesel engine, Energy Convers. Manag. 84, 217–226 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Fidkowski, D.L. Darmofal, A triangular cut-cell adaptive method for high-order discretizations of the compressible Navier-Stokes equations, J. Comput. Phys. 225, 1653–1672 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Izadi Najafabadi, N. Abdul Aziz, Homogeneous charge compression ignition combustion: challenges and proposed solutions, J. Combust. 2013, 783–789 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Mancaruso, B.M. Vaglieco, Optical investigation of the combustion behaviour inside the engine operating in HCCI mode and using alternative diesel fuel, Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci. 34, 346–351 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Suzuki, T. Kakegawa, K. Hikino, A. Obata, Development of diesel combustion for commercial vehicles, SAE Tech Pap. 972685 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Kurniawan, S. Abdullah, K. Sopian, A. Shamsudeen, CFD investigation of fluid flow and turbulence field characteristics in a four-stroke automotive direct injection engine, J. Inst. Eng. 69, 1–12 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Viggiano, V. Magi, A comprehensive investigation on the emissions of ethanol HCCI engines, Appl. Energy 93, 277–287 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M.S. Ali, S.M.N. Islam, S.M. Sapuan, H.M. Megat, Effects of compression ratio on turbulence kinetic energy and dissipation in the suction stroke of a four stroke internal combustion engine, 4th International Conf Mech Eng. 165–172 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kocheril, J. Elias, CFD simulation for evaluation of optimum heat transfer rate in a heat exchanger of an internal combustion engine, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim. 11, 6 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Maisonneuve, F. Pécot, A. Pagès, M. Albertelli, J. Visconti, Comparison of two approaches for the direct optimisation of a car engine intake port, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim. 2, 37–41 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.