Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 12, 2021
Computation Challenges for engineering problems
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 July 2021|
- N. Dukhan, Metal Foams: Fundamentals and Applications, DEStech Publications, Inc. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Arenas, M.J. Crocker, Recent trends in porous sound-absorbing materials, Sound Vibr. 44, 12–18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kino, G. Nakano, Y. Suzuki, Non-acoustical and acoustical properties of reticulated and partially reticulated polyurethane foams, Appl. Acoust. 73, 95–108 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Doutres, N. Atalla, K. Dong, A semi-phenomenological model to predict the acoustic behavior of fully and partially reticulated polyurethane foams, J. Appl. Phys. 113, 054901 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yuvaraj, S. Jeyanthi, Acoustic performance of countersunk micro-perforated panel in multilayer porous material, Build. Acoust. 27, 3–20 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, X. Luo, H. Zhao, Z. Huang, Acoustic perfect absorption and broadband insulation achieved by double-zero metamaterials, Appl. Phys. Lett. 112, 021901 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lardiès, H. Ma, M. Berthillier, Localization of radiating sources by an acoustical array, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscip. Des. Optim. 4, 135–140 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Salzenstein, An example of design, optimization, stabilization and noise performances of resonator-based optoelectronic oscillators, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscip. Des. Optim. 10, A2 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Bansod, A.R. Mohanty, Inverse acoustical characterization of natural jute sound absorbing material by the particle swarm optimization method, Appl. Acoust. 112, 41–52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yuvaraj, S. Jeyanthi, A. Yogananda, An acoustical investigation of partial perforation in jute fiber composite panel, Mater. Today: Proc. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yuvaraj, S. Jeyanthi, L.B. MailanChinnapandi, Experimental and finite element approach for finding sound absorption coefficient of bio-based foam, J. Vibroeng. 21, 1761–1771 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sailesh, L. Yuvaraj, J. Pitchaimani, M. Doddamani, L.B.M. Chinnapandi, Acoustic behaviour of 3D printed bio-degradable micro-perforated panels with varying perforation cross-sections, Appl. Acoustics 174, 107769 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standard E1050-12, Standard test method for impedance and absorption of acoustical materials using a tube, two microphones, and a digital frequency analysis system [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.