Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 12, 2021
Simulation and Optimization for Industry 4.0
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||26 August 2021|
- W.C. Sanders, E.S. Winkel, D.R. Dowling, M. Perlin, S.L. Ceccio, Bubble friction drag reduction in a high-Reynolds-number flat-plate turbulent boundary layer, J. Fluid Mech. 552, 353 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Heidarian, Numerical analysis of the effects of Riblets on drag reduction of a flat plate, J. Appl. Fluid Mech. 11, 679–688 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chin, R. Örlü, P. Schlatter, J. Monty, N. Hutchins, Influence of a Large-Eddy-breakup-device on the turbulent interface of boundary layers, Flow Turbul. Combust. 99, 823–835 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Gowree, C. Jagadeesh, C.J. Atkin, Skin friction drag reduction over staggered three dimensional cavities, Aerosp. Sci. Technol. 84, 520–529 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. You, P. Moin, Active control of flow separation over an airfoil using synthetic jets, J. Fluids Struct. 24, 1349–1357 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Huang, P.G. Huang, R.P. LeBeau, T. Hauser, Numerical study of blowing and suction control mechanism on NACA0012 airfoil, J. Aircr. 41, 1005–1013 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Fouatih, M. Medale, O. Imine, B. Imine, Design optimization of the aerodynamic passive flow control on NACA 4415 airfoil using vortex generators, Eur. J. Mech. B 56, 82–96 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Milholen, L. Owens, On the application of contour bumps for transonic drag reduction (invited), in 43rd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit. American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tian, Y. Zhang, H. Zhu, H. Xiao, Aerodynamic drag reduction and flow control of Ahmed body with flaps, Adv. Mech. Eng. 9, 168781401771139 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang, Z. Yang, H. Zhu, Active flow control on the 25°Ahmed body using a new unsteady jet, Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow 79, 108459 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pujals, S. Depardon, C. Cossu, Drag reduction of a 3D bluff body using coherent streamwise streaks, Exp. Fluids 49, 1085–1094 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rouméas, P. Gilliéron, A. Kourta, Drag reduction by flow separation control on a car after body, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids 60, 1222–1240 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kourta, C. Leclerc, Characterization of synthetic jet actuation with application to Ahmed body wake, Sens. Actuators A: Phys. 192, 13–26 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Menter, Two-equation eddy-viscosity turbulence models for engineering applications, AIAA J. 32, 1598–1605 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. Agriss, M. Agouzoul, A. Ettaouil, Reducing drag on a flat plate subjected to incompressible laminar flow. Aniss S, editor. MATEC Web Conf. 286, 07006 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Kurtulus, On the Unsteady Behavior of the Flow around NACA 0012 Airfoil with Steady External Conditions at Re=1000, Int. J. Micro Air Veh. 7, 301–326 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Douvi, D.P. Margaris, S.D. Lazaropoulos, S.G. Svanas, Experimental and computational study of the effects of different liquid water content on the aerodynamic performance of a Naca 0012 airfoil at Low Reynolds Number, in 5th International Conference on Experiments/Process/System Modeling/Simulation/ Optimization (2013), p. 9. [Google Scholar]
- K. Yousefi, R. Saleh, P. Zahedi, Numerical study of blowing and suction slot geometry optimization on NACA 0012 airfoil, J. Mech. Sci. Technol. 28, 1297–1310 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.