Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 11, 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 August 2020|
- M.M. Schwartz, Soldering: understanding the basics, 1st edition (ASM International, USA, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Manko, Solder and soldering, 2nd edition (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jayesh, A study on lead free solder alloy, 1st edition (LAP Academic Publication, Germany, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament. Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment and on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment. COM, 2000: 347 [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Gain, L. Zhang, J. Mater. Sci. Mater. Electron. 27, 781–794 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Gain, Y.C. Chan, K.C. Yung, A. Sharif, L. Ali, Mater. Sci. Eng. B 162, 92–98 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C.C.J.S.Y. Chang, T.H. Chuang, L.P. Feng, L.C. Tsao, Mater. Des. 32, 4720–4727 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.C.T.J.C. Leong, C.J. Fang, C.P. Chu, J. Mater. Sci. Mater. Electron. 22, 1443–1449 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.K.K.W.M. Chen, C.R. Kaoa, J. Alloys Compd. 520, 244–249 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jayesh, J. Elias, Experimental investigations on the effect of addition of Ag into ternary lead free solder alloy Sn-1Cu-1Ni, Lett. Mater. 9, 239–242 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jayesh, J. Elias, Finite element modeling and random vibration analysis of BGA electronic package soldered using lead free solder alloy − Sn-1Cu-1Ni-1Ag, Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim. https://doi.org/10.1051/smdo/2019013 [Google Scholar]
- S. Jayesh, J. Elias, Experimental investigations on the effect of addition of Ag into ternary lead free solder alloy Sn-0. 5Cu-3Bi, J. Met. Mater. Int. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12540-019-00305-3 [Google Scholar]
- C. Dingus, B. Ankenman, A. Dean et al., J. Stat. Theory Pract. 7, 687 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aissani et al., Three-dimensional simulation of 304L steel TIG welding process: contribution of the thermal flux, Appl. Therm. Eng. 89, 822–832 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Kondapalli, S.R. Chalamalasetti, N.R. Damera, Application of Taguchi based design of experiments to fusion arc weld Processes: a review, Int. J. Technol. Manag. 2 (1), 1e8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Bharath, G.B. Manjunatha, K. Santhosh, Failure analysis and the optimal toughness design of sheepewool reinforced epoxy composites, Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering (2019), pp. 97–107, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-102293-1.00005-X [Google Scholar]
- J. Antony, 4 − A systematic methodology for design of experiments, design of experiments for engineers and scientists, 2nd edition (2014), pp. 33–50, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-099417-8.00004-3 [Google Scholar]
- J. Geshev, J. Magnet. Magnet. Mater. 467, 135–138 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2018.07.009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.