Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 11, 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 July 2020|
- K. Udhayakumar, P. Lakshmi, Design of robust energy control for cart inverted pendulum, Int. J. Eng. Technol. 4, 66–76 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Alan, S. Jindi, Swing-up control of inverted pendulum systems, Robotica 14, 397–405 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yi, N. Yubazaki, H. Kaoru, A new fuzzy for stabilization of parallel − type double inverted pendulum system, Fuzzy Sets Syst. 126, 105–119 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Yon, L.C. Jeang, R.C. Sheng, PC-based sliding-mode control applied to parallel-type double inverted pendulum system, Mechatronics 9, 553–564 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhongjuan, Z. Xinzheng, C. Cuohai, G. Yuguang, The modeling and simulation on sliding mode control applied in the double inverted pendulum system, IEEE World Congr. Intell. Control Autom. 1089–1091 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bian, J. Jiang, X. Xu, L. Zhu, Research on inverted pendulum network control technology, IEEE Third Int. Conf. Measur. Technol. Mechatr. Autom. 11–13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Luo, J. Fang, An inverted pendulum fuzzy controller design and simulation, IEEE Int. Symp. Comput. Consum. Control 557–559 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Yon, L.H. Choon, M.F.W. Yen, Stabilising an inverted pendulum with PID controller, MATEC Web Conf. 152, 1–14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yong, X. Jian, X. Bo, X. Hui, The inverted pendulum model with consideration of pendulum resistance and its LQR controller, IEEE Int. Conf. Electr. Mech. Eng. Inf. Technol. 3438–3441 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ramashis, U. Naiwritadey, Stabilization of double link inverted pendulum using LQR, IEEE Int. Conf. Curr. Trends Toward Conver. Technolog. India 1–6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.