Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 9, 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 March 2018|
- Ho-Le K. 1988. Finite element mesh generation methods: a review and classification. Computer-Aided Design, 20, 27–38. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hughes TJR, Cottrell JA, Bazilevs Y. 2005. Isogeometric analysis: CAD, finite elements, NURBS, exact geometry and mesh refinement. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 194, 4135–4195. [Google Scholar]
- Van der VJJW, Van der VH. 2002. Space-time discontinuous galerkin finite element method with dynamic grid motion for inviscid compressible flows: I. General formulation. Journal of Computational Physics, 182, 546–585. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang ZR, Duan PF, Guo XL, Ding H. 2010. Improvement of FEM's dynamic property. Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 31, 1337–1346. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gomes S, Bluntzer JB, Bassir D. 2008. Optimization of parametric CAD models for functional product design using PLM system. International Journal for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization, 2, 83–90. [Google Scholar]
- Liszka T, Orkisz J. 1980. The finite difference method at arbitrary irregular grids and its application in applied mechanics. Computers & Structures, 11, 83–95. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Ollivier-Gooch C, Van Altena M. 2002. A high-order-accurate unstructured mesh finite-volume scheme for the advection-diffusion equation. Journal of Computational Physics, 181, 729–752. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bassi F, Rebay S. 1997. High-order accurate discontinuous finite element solution of the 2D Euler equations. Journal of Computational Physics, 138, 251–285. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang WH, Domaszewski M, Bassir D. 1999. Developments of sizing sensitivity analysis with ABAQUS code. Journal of Structural Optimization, 17, 219–225. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu JH, Zhang WH, Xia L, Zhang Q, Bassir D. 2012. Optimal packing configuration design with finite-circle method. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, 67, 185–199. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guessasma S, Bassir D. 2010. Optimization of elasticity parameters of cellular solids subject to structural anisotropy. Acta Materialia, 58, 716–725. [Google Scholar]
- Guessasma S, Bassir D, Hedjazi L. 2015. Influence of interphase properties on the effective behaviour of a starch-hemp composite. Materials & Design, 65, 1053–1063. [Google Scholar]
- Ding H, Zheng ZM, Xu SZ. 1990. A new approach to inverse problems of wave equations. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 11, 1113–1117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.