Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 9, 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 March 2018|
- M. Kumar, A. Kumar, K.S. Sandhu, PV-WT based distribution generator location minimizing transmission loss in Pool/Bilateral electricity market model, Procedia Technol. 25, 692–701 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Alumona et al., Overview of Losses and Solutions in Power Transmission Lines (2014) Vol. 4 [Google Scholar]
- International Agency for research on 2015 cancer, IARC monograph on evaluation of carcinogenic risk to human, Vol. 80, part 1. [Google Scholar]
- R. Jimenz, T. Serrisky, K. Mercado, Power Lost: Sizing Electricity Loses in Transmission and Distribution System in Latin America and Caribbean, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- J. Parmar, Total Losses in Power Distribution and Transmission Lines-Part 1 (2013) https://electricalnotes.wordpress.com [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Gupta, in Switch Gear and Protection, 2nd edn. (SK Kataria and Sons, New Delhi, 2004) pp. 29–608 [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Attia, Z.H. Osman, M. El-Shibini, A.A. Moftah, An assessment of distributed generation impacts on distribution networks using global performance index, Nat. Sci. 8, 150–158 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Borges, D.M. Falcao, Impact of distributed generation allocation and sizing on reliability, losses and voltage profile, in IEEE Bologna Power Tech, Conference Bologna (Italy, 2003), pp. 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- T. Ackermann, G. Andersson, L. Soder, Distributed generation: a definition, Electr. Power Syst. Res. 57, 195–204 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Mozina, A Tutorial on the Impact of Distributed Generation (DG) on Distribution Systems (2010) p 19. [Google Scholar]
- A.S.O. Ogunjuyigbe, T.R. Ayodele, O.O. Akinola, Impact of distributed generators on the power loss and voltage profile of sub-transmission network, J. Electr. Syst. Inf. Technol. 3, 94–107 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Wadhwa, in Electrical Power System, 4th edn. Chapter 18 (New Age International, Chennai, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cunningham, I. Woofenden, Micro-hydro electric system, Home power 117, (2007) Viewed on 2016/08, https://www.homepower.com [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Standard for Interconnecting Distributed Resources with Electric Power Systems Standards Coordinating Committee 21, Sponsor by (Fuel Cells, Photovoltaics, Dispersed Generation, and Energy Storage), Approved 2003/12/06, Reaffirmed 2008/25/09 [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Coutts, An overview of thermophotovoltaic generation of electricity, NREL/CP-520- 26904, in 11th International Photovoltaics Science and Engineering Conference (PVSEC-11) (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.