Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 5, 2014
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 February 2014|
- Cheng H, Li Y, Zhang KF, Su JB. 2011. Efficient method of positioning error analysis for aeronautical thin-walled structures multi-state riveting. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 55, 217–233. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liao XY, Wang GG. 2008. Simultaneous optimization of fixture and joint positions for non-rigid sheet metal assembly. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 36, 386–394. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rearick MR, Hu SJ, Wu SM. 1993. Optimal fixture design for deformable sheet metal workpieces. Transactions of NAMRI/SME, 11, 407–412. [Google Scholar]
- Cai W, Hu SJ, Yuan JX. 1996. Deformable sheet metal fixturing: principles, algorithms, and simulations. ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 118(3), 318–324. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Camelio J, Hu SJ, Ceglarek D. 2004. Impact of fixture design on sheet metal assembly variation. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 23(3), 182–193. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luo LJ. 2002. Auto body compliant assembly welding fixture design method research based on weld feature and variation control. Shanghai Jiao Tong University: Shanghai. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu JH, Zhang WH. 2006. Maximization of structural natural frequency with optimal support layout. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 31, 462–469. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xing YF. 2008. Assembly sequence optimization of auto-body parts based on compliant assembly variation analysis. Shanghai Jiao Tong University: Shanghai. [Google Scholar]
- Ruan YM, Liu YX. 2009. A thin plate welding fixture point layout optimization method. HEAVY TRUCK, 3, 22–24. [Google Scholar]
- Li KH. 2007. Study on Application of Designed Method of Automotive Welding Jig by CATIA. Chongqing University: Chongqing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.