Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 5, 2014
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 February 2014|
- Gude D, Schmidt KH. 1993. Preventive maintenance of advanced manufacturing systems: a laboratory experiment and its implications for human centered approach. International Journal of Human Factors in Manufacturing, 3, 335–350. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brown M, Proschan F. 1983. Imperfect repair. Journal of Applied probability, 20, 851–859. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao M. 2003. On preventive maintenance policy of critical reliability level for system subject to degradation. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 79(3), 301–308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borgonovo E, Marseguerra M, Zio E. 2000. A Monte Carlo methodological approach to plant availability modeling with maintenance, aging and obsolescence. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 67(1), 61–73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin D, Zuo MJ, Yam RCM. 2000. General sequence imperfect preventive maintenance models. International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering, 7(3), 253–266. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Levitin G, Lisniaski A. 2000. Optimization of imperfect preventive maintenance for multi-state systems. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 67, 193–203. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Monga A, Toogood R, Zuo MJ. 1997. Reliability-based design of systems considering preventive maintenance and minimal repair. International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering, 4, 55–71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Levitin G, Lisniaski A. 1999. Optimal multistage modernization of power system subject to reliability and capacity requirements. Electric Power System Research, 50, 183–190. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ushakov IA, Levitin G, Lisnianski A. 2002. Multi-state system reliability: from theory to practice. Proc. of 3 Int. Conf. on Mathematical Methods in Reliability, MMR 2002, Trondheim, Norway, p. 635–638. [Google Scholar]
- Nakagawa T. 1999. Sequential imperfect preventive maintenance policies. IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 37(3), 295–298. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ross SM. 1993. Introduction to probability models. Academic press. [Google Scholar]
- Murchland J. 1975. Fundamental concepts and relations for reliability analysis of multi-state systems, in Reliability and Fault Tree Analysis, Barlow R, Fussell J, Singpurwalla N, Editors. SIAM: Philadelphia. [Google Scholar]
- Levitin G, Lisnianski A, Ben-Haim H, Elmakis D. 1998. Redundancy optimization for series-parallel multi-state systems. IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 47(2), 165–172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Levitin G, Lisniaski A, Ben-haim H, Elmakis D. 1996. Power system structure optimization subject to reliability constraints. Electric Power System Research, 40, 145–152. [Google Scholar]
- Levitin G, Lisnianski A, Ben-Haim H, Elmakis D. 1997. Structure optimization of power system with different redundant elements. Electric Power Systems Research, 43(1), 19–27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Billinton R, Allan R. 1990. Reliability evaluation of power systems. Pitman. IEEE Transactions PWRS-S, 1-11. [Google Scholar]
- Reinschke B. 1985. System of elements with many states. Radio i svyaz: Moscow. [Google Scholar]
- El-Neweihi E, Proschan F. 1984. Degradable systems: a survey of multistates system theory. Communications in Statistics – Theory and Methods, 13(4), 405–432. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ushakov IA. 1986. Universal generating function. Soviet Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 24(5), 118–129. [Google Scholar]
- Chern MS. 1992. On the computational complexity of reliability redundancy allocation in a series system. Operations Research Letters, 11, 309–315. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Geem ZW, Tseng C-L, Park Y. 2005. Harmony search for generalized orienteering problem: best touring in China. Book Advanced in Natural Computation, vol. 361, Springer: Berlin/Heidelberg, p. 741–750. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahdavi M, Fesanghary M, Damangir E. 2007. An improved harmony search algorithm for solving optimization problems. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 188, 1567–1579. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Fesanghary M, Mahdavi M, Minary-Jolandan M, Alizadeh Y. 2008. Hybridizing harmony search algorithm with sequential quadratic programming for engineering optimization problems. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 197, 3080–3091. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Omran MGH, Mahdavi M. 2008. Global-best harmony search. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 198, 643–656. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.