Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 5, 2014
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||06 February 2014|
- Gao T, Zhang WH. 2011. A mass constraint formulation for structural topology optimization with multiphase materials. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 88(8), 774–796. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao T, Zhang WH, Duysinx P. 2011. Topology optimization of structures designed with multiphase materials: volume constraint or mass constraint? Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 43(2), 296–305. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang WH, Xia L, Zhu JH, Zhang Q. 2011. Some recent advances in the integrated layout design of multicomponent systems. Journal of Mechanical Design, 133(10), 104503-1-15. [Google Scholar]
- Xia L, Zhu JH, Zhang WH. 2011. New strategies for the efficient integrated layout design of multi-component system. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 46(10), 148–155. [Google Scholar]
- Xu YJ, Zhang WH, Domaszewski M. 2011. Microstructure modelling and prediction of effective elastic properties of 3D multiphase and multilayer braided composite. Material Science and Technology-London, 27(7), 1213–1221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu YJ, Zhang WH. 2011. Numerical modelling of oxidized microstructure and degraded properties of 2D C/SiC composites in air oxidizing environments below 800 degrees C. Material Science and Engineering A, 528(27), 7974–7982. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J, Zhang WH, Zhu JH. 2011. An extended stress-based method for orientation angle optimization of laminated composite structures. Acta Mechanica Sinica, 27(6), 977–985. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.