Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 5, 2014
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 February 2014|
- Carlino S, Somma R, Troise C, De Natale G. 2012. The geothermal exploration of campanian volcanoes: historical review and future development. Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev., 16, 1004–1030. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Dept. of Energy. A History of Geothermal Energy in the United States, http://www1.eere.energy.gov/geothermal/history.html on 26th Aug. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Kearey P, HongBing W. 1993. Geothermal fields of China. Volcanol. Geoth. Res., 56, 415–428. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lund JW, Freeston DH, Boyd TL. 2011. Direct utilization of geothermal energy 2010 worldwide review. Geothermics., 40, 159–180. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oldmeadow E, Marinova D. 2011. Into geothermal solutions: the sustainability case for Challenge Stadium in Perth, Western Australia. Environ. Prog. Sustain. Energ., 30, 476–485. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Bierwirth A, Christ A, Whittaker P, Regenaur-Lieb K, Chua HT. 2013. Application of geothermal absorption air-conditioning system: a case study. App. Therm. Eng., 50, 71–80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Raine MJ, Smith KG. 1972. Bibliography of the Perth Basin. In: Geology and Geophysics. Canberra: Bureau of Mineral Resources. [Google Scholar]
- Geoscience Australia. http://www.ga.gov.au/energy/province-sedimentary-basin-geology/petroleum/offhshore-southwest-australia/perth-basin.html (on 26th Aug. 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Augustine C, Tester T, Anderson B. 2006. A comparison of geothermal with oil and gas well drilling costs. Proceedings of the 21st workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering, Stanford University, California. [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Producer Price Index. http://www.bls.gov/ppi/. [Google Scholar]
- Ungemach P, Antics M. 2009. Sustainable geothermal reservoir management practice, International Course and EGEC Business Seminar on Organization of a Successful Development of a Geothermal Project. International Geothermal Days, Conference & Summer School, Slovakia. [Google Scholar]
- Australian Department of Resources. 2008. Geothermal Drilling Program Fact Sheet. Australian Department of Resources, Energy and Tourism (DRET), Australian Government, http://www.agea.org.au/dyn/media/news/attachment/47. [Google Scholar]
- Western Australia Department of Environment and Conservation (DEC). 2010. Low Emissions Energy Development Fund: Application Guidelines. Western Australia Department of Environment and Conservation (DEC), Government of Western Australia, http://www.finance.wa.gov.au/cms/content.aspx?id=14590. [Google Scholar]
- McLennan Magasanik Associates. 2008. Impacts of the Carbon Pollution Reductions Scheme on Australia’s Electricity Markets, a Report to Federal Treasury of Australia. Melbourne: Federal Treasury. [Google Scholar]
- Banks D. 2009. Thermogeological assessment of open-loop well-doublet schemes: a review and synthesis of analytical approaches. Hydrogeol. J., 17, 1149–1155. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Banks D. 2009. An introduction to “thermogeology” and the exploitation of ground source heat. Q. J. Eng. Geol. Hydroge., 42, 283–293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AIGO Proposal. 2011. LIGO-AUSTRALIA – on the crest of the wave. LIGO Proposal by the University of Western Australia on behalf of the member universities of the Australian Consortium for Interferometric Gravitational Astronomy (ACIGA), Western Australia, http://www.anu.edu/Physics/ACIGA/LIGO-Australia_Proposal_LR.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.