Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 1, January 2008
|Page(s)||11 - 23|
|Published online||16 May 2008|
- A. Der Kiureghian, E. Polak (1998), Reliability-based optimal structural design: A Decoupled Approach, in: Andrzej S. Nowak (ed.), Reliability and Optimization of Structural Systems 197–205 [Google Scholar]
- O. Ditlevsen, H. Madsen (1996), Structural Reliability Methods. John Wiley & Sons [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Feng, F. Moses (1986), A method of structural optimization based on structural system reliability. J. Struct. Mech. 14, 437–453 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Grandhi, L. Wang (1998), Reliability-based structural optimization using improved two-point adaptive nonlinear approximations. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 29, 35–48 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Hasofer, N.C. Lind (1974), An exact and invariant first order reliability format. J. Eng. Mech. 100, 111–121 [Google Scholar]
- G. Kharmanda, A. Mohamed, M. Lemaire (2002), Efficient reliability-based design optimization using hybrid space with application to finite element analysis. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization 24, 233–245 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kharmanda, A. Mohsine, A. El-Hami (2003), Efficient Reliability-Based Design Optimization for Dynamic Structures, In: Proc. Fifth World Congress of Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, WCSMO-5, eds. C. Cinquini, M. Rovati, P. Venini, R. Nascimbene, May 19–23 (2003), Lido di Jesolo-Venice, Italy. University of Pavia, Italy, 6 pp. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kharmanda, A. El-Hami, N. Olhoff (2004a) Global Reliability–Based Design Optimization, in: Frontiers on Global Optimization, C.A. Floudas, ed., 255 ([SEE TEXT]), Kluwer Academic Publishers [Google Scholar]
- G. Kharmanda, N. Olhoff, A. El-Hami (2004b), Optimum safety factor approach for reliability-based design optimization with extension to multiple limit state case. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 26 [Google Scholar]
- G. Kharmanda, A. Altonji, A. Elhami (2006), Safest point method for reliability-based design optimization of freely vibrating structures, CIFMA01-IFCAM01, Aleppo, Syria 02–04 May [Google Scholar]
- M. Kleiber, A. Siemaszko, R. Stocki (1999), Interactive stability-oriented reliability-based design optimization. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 168, 243–253 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.-L. Liu, A. Der Kiureghian (1991), Optimization algorithms for structural reliability. Structural Safety 9, 161–177 [Google Scholar]
- H.O. Madsen, P. Friis Hansen (1991), Comparison of some algorithms for reliability-based structural optimization and sensitivity analysis, in: Brebbia, C.A. and Orszag, S.A. (eds.): Reliability and Optimization of Structural Systems, pp. 443–451 (Springer-Verlag, Germany) [Google Scholar]
- F. Moses (1977), Structural system reliability and optimization. Comput. Struct. 7, 283–290 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohsine, G. Kharmanda, A. El-Hami (2005), Reliability-based design optimization study using normal and lognormal distributions with applications to dynamic structures, in: The Fifth International Conference on Structural Safety and Reliability ICOSSAR05, June 19–22 (2005), Rome (Italy) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohsine, G. Kharmanda, A. El-Hami (2006), Improved hybrid method as a robust tool for reliability-based design optimization. Struct. Multidiscipl. Optim. 32, 203–213 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohsine (2006), Contribution à l'optimisation fiabiliste en dynamique des structures mécaniques, Ph.D. thesis, INSA de Rouen, France (French version) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rosenblatt (1976), Optimum Design for Infrequent Disturbances. J. Struct. Div. ASCE 102, ST9, 1807–1825 [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Stevenson (1967), Reliability analysis and optimum design of structural systems with applications to rigid frames. Division of Solid Mechanics and Structures, 14, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio [Google Scholar]
- J. Tu, K.K. Choi, Y.H. Park (1999), A new study on reliability-based design optimization. Journal of Mechanical Design, ASME 121, 557–564 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Yang, C. Chuang, L. Gu, G. Li (2005), Experience with approximate reliability-based optimization methods II: an exhaust system problem. Struct. Multidiscipl. Optim. 29, 488–497 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Youn, K.K. Choi, Y.H. Park (2003), Hybrid analysis method for reliability-based design optimization. Journal of Mechanical Design 125, 221–232 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Youn, K.K. Choi, L. Du (2005), Adaptive probability analysis using an enhanced hybrid mean value method. Struct. Multidiscipl. Optim. 29, 134–148 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.