Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 1, January 2008
|Page(s)||11 - 23|
|Published online||16 May 2008|
- A. Der Kiureghian, E. Polak (1998), Reliability-based optimal structural design: A Decoupled Approach, in: Andrzej S. Nowak (ed.), Reliability and Optimization of Structural Systems 197–205
- O. Ditlevsen, H. Madsen (1996), Structural Reliability Methods. John Wiley & Sons
- Y.S. Feng, F. Moses (1986), A method of structural optimization based on structural system reliability. J. Struct. Mech. 14, 437–453 [CrossRef]
- R.V. Grandhi, L. Wang (1998), Reliability-based structural optimization using improved two-point adaptive nonlinear approximations. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 29, 35–48 [CrossRef]
- A.M. Hasofer, N.C. Lind (1974), An exact and invariant first order reliability format. J. Eng. Mech. 100, 111–121
- G. Kharmanda, A. Mohamed, M. Lemaire (2002), Efficient reliability-based design optimization using hybrid space with application to finite element analysis. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization 24, 233–245 [CrossRef]
- G. Kharmanda, A. Mohsine, A. El-Hami (2003), Efficient Reliability-Based Design Optimization for Dynamic Structures, In: Proc. Fifth World Congress of Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, WCSMO-5, eds. C. Cinquini, M. Rovati, P. Venini, R. Nascimbene, May 19–23 (2003), Lido di Jesolo-Venice, Italy. University of Pavia, Italy, 6 pp. (2003)
- G. Kharmanda, A. El-Hami, N. Olhoff (2004a) Global Reliability–Based Design Optimization, in: Frontiers on Global Optimization, C.A. Floudas, ed., 255 ([SEE TEXT]), Kluwer Academic Publishers
- G. Kharmanda, N. Olhoff, A. El-Hami (2004b), Optimum safety factor approach for reliability-based design optimization with extension to multiple limit state case. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 26
- G. Kharmanda, A. Altonji, A. Elhami (2006), Safest point method for reliability-based design optimization of freely vibrating structures, CIFMA01-IFCAM01, Aleppo, Syria 02–04 May
- M. Kleiber, A. Siemaszko, R. Stocki (1999), Interactive stability-oriented reliability-based design optimization. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 168, 243–253 [CrossRef]
- P.-L. Liu, A. Der Kiureghian (1991), Optimization algorithms for structural reliability. Structural Safety 9, 161–177
- H.O. Madsen, P. Friis Hansen (1991), Comparison of some algorithms for reliability-based structural optimization and sensitivity analysis, in: Brebbia, C.A. and Orszag, S.A. (eds.): Reliability and Optimization of Structural Systems, pp. 443–451 (Springer-Verlag, Germany)
- F. Moses (1977), Structural system reliability and optimization. Comput. Struct. 7, 283–290 [CrossRef]
- A. Mohsine, G. Kharmanda, A. El-Hami (2005), Reliability-based design optimization study using normal and lognormal distributions with applications to dynamic structures, in: The Fifth International Conference on Structural Safety and Reliability ICOSSAR05, June 19–22 (2005), Rome (Italy)
- A. Mohsine, G. Kharmanda, A. El-Hami (2006), Improved hybrid method as a robust tool for reliability-based design optimization. Struct. Multidiscipl. Optim. 32, 203–213 [CrossRef]
- A. Mohsine (2006), Contribution à l'optimisation fiabiliste en dynamique des structures mécaniques, Ph.D. thesis, INSA de Rouen, France (French version)
- E. Rosenblatt (1976), Optimum Design for Infrequent Disturbances. J. Struct. Div. ASCE 102, ST9, 1807–1825
- J.D. Stevenson (1967), Reliability analysis and optimum design of structural systems with applications to rigid frames. Division of Solid Mechanics and Structures, 14, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- J. Tu, K.K. Choi, Y.H. Park (1999), A new study on reliability-based design optimization. Journal of Mechanical Design, ASME 121, 557–564 [CrossRef]
- R.J. Yang, C. Chuang, L. Gu, G. Li (2005), Experience with approximate reliability-based optimization methods II: an exhaust system problem. Struct. Multidiscipl. Optim. 29, 488–497 [CrossRef]
- B.D. Youn, K.K. Choi, Y.H. Park (2003), Hybrid analysis method for reliability-based design optimization. Journal of Mechanical Design 125, 221–232 [CrossRef]
- B.D. Youn, K.K. Choi, L. Du (2005), Adaptive probability analysis using an enhanced hybrid mean value method. Struct. Multidiscipl. Optim. 29, 134–148 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.