Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 1, January 2008
|Page(s)||1 - 9|
|Published online||16 May 2008|
- U. Meier, Carbon fibre reinforced polymers, Modern materials in bridge engineering. Structural Engineering International 1, 1–12 (1992).
- C. Boyer, A. Béakou, M. Lemaire, Design of a composite structure to achieve a specified reliability level. Reliability Engineering and System Safety 56, 273–283 (1997). [CrossRef]
- S. Guedes, Reliability of components in composite materials. Reliability Engineering and System Safety 55, 171–177 (1997). [CrossRef]
- M. Walker, R. Smith, A methodology to design fibre reinforced laminated composite structures for maximum strength. Composites Part B: Engineering 34, 200–214 (2003). [CrossRef]
- J.L. Pelletier, S.S. Vel, Multi-objective optimisation of fiber reinforced composite laminates for strength, stiffness and minimal mass. Computer and Structures 84, 2065–2080 (2006). [CrossRef]
- J. Renard, A. Thionnet, Damage in composites: From physical mechanisms to modelling. Composites Science and Technology 66, 642–646 (2006). [CrossRef]
- T.P. Philippidis, D.J. Lekou, Probabilistic failure prediction for FRP composites. Composites Science and Technology 58, 1973–1982 (1998). [CrossRef]
- D.M. Frangopol, S. Recek, Reliability of fiber reinforced composite laminate plates. Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics 18, 119–137 (2003). [CrossRef]
- O. Ditlevsen, H. Madsen, Structural reliability analyses. J. Wiley & Sons (1996).
- F.L. Matthews, R.D. Rawlings, Composite Materials: Engineering and Science. Woodhead Publishing Ltd and CRC Press LLC (2003).
- A.S. Kaddour, M.J. Hinton, P.D. Soden, A comparison of the predictive capabilities of current failure theories for composite laminates: additional contributions. Composites Science and Technology 64, 449–476 (2004). [CrossRef]
- M.J. Hinton, A.S. Kaddour, P.D. Soden, Evaluation of failure prediction in composite laminates: background to `part C' of the exercise. Composites Science and Technology 64, 321–327 (2004). [CrossRef]
- M.F. Pellissetti, G.I. Schuëller, On general purpose software in structural reliability. Structural Safety 28, 3–16 (2006). [CrossRef]
- H. Dehmous, H. Welemane, I. Zivanovic, M. Karama, Reliability analysis of composite structures: application to the Laroin footbridge, in Proceedings of ICSAM Conference. Patras, September (2007).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.