Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 1, Number 1, October 2007
|Page(s)||55 - 60|
|Published online||12 December 2007|
- T. Barriere, J.C. Gelin, G. Michel, M. Sahli, C. Quinard, Injection moulding of micro-parts: applications to micro-gears, 10th ESAFORM Conference on Material Forming. Zaragoza, Spain (April, 2007) p. 671–676 [Google Scholar]
- B. Sha, S. Dimov, C. Griffiths, M.S. Packianather, Investigation of micro injection moulding: factors affecting the replication quality. J. Mater. Process. Tech. 183, 284–296 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CG. Kukla, Micro injection Molding. Int. J. Forming Processes 4, 253–269 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Osada, K. Nishiyabu, Y. Karasaki, S. Tanaka, H. Miura, Investigations on the variation of feedstock properties in Micro MIM Products. In: PIM 2003, Powder Injection Molding. Pennsylvannia, USA (2003) p. 1–11 [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Rota, F. Petzoldt, P. Imgrund, Micromolding of advanced material combinations. In: PIM 2003, Powder Injection Molding. Pennsylvannia, USA (2003) p. 1–18 [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Gelin, T. Barriere, M.Dutilly, Experiments and computational modelling of metal injection molding for forming small parts. Annals of the CIRP 48, 179–182 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Gelin, T. Barriere, B. Liu, Mould design methods by experiment and numerical simulation in metal injection molding. J. Engineering Manufacture, Part B 126, 1533–1547 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cheng, T. Barriere, B. Liu, J.C. Gelin, An efficient vectorized approach for the simulation of 3D processes in metal injection molding. J. of Steel and Grid materials supplement, 687–692 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Shen, Y.J. Shie, W.Y. Wu, Extension method and numerical simulation of micro injection molding. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 31. 795–804 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cheng, T. Barriere, B. Liu, J.C. Gelin, A new explicit simulation for mould filling with high viscous feedstock. J. of Solid Mechanics 17, 347–352 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hughes, The finite element method, Linear static and dynamic finite element analysis. Prenctise-Hall: Englewood Cliffs (1987) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Lee, P.M. Gresho, R.L. Sani, Smoothing techniques for certain primitive variable solutions of the Navier-Stokes equations. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng. 14, 1785–1804 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Usmani, J.T. Cross, R.W. Lewis, A finite element model for the simulations of mould filling in metal casting and the associated heat transfer. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng. 35, 787–806 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Lewis, A.S. Usmani, T.J. Cross, Efficient mould filling simulation in castings by an explicit finite element method. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fl. 20, 493–506 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.