Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 1, Number 1, October 2007
|Page(s)||61 - 65|
|Published online||12 December 2007|
- F. Christin Design, Fabrication and Application of C/C, C/SiC and SiC/SiC Composites. In: Krenkel W, Naslain R, Schneider H, editors. High temperature Ceramic Matrix Composites, Vol. 4. Wiley-VCH press, Weinheim (2001) p. 731
- S. Zhandarov, E. Mader, Characterization of fiber/matrix interface strength: applicability of different tests, approaches and parameters. Comput. Sci. Technol. 65, 149–160 (2005) [CrossRef]
- C. Rospars, E. Le Dantec, F. Lecuyer, A micromechanical model for thermostructural composites. Comput. Sci. Technol. 60, 1095–1102 (2000) [CrossRef]
- M.R. Begley, B.N. Cox, R.M. McMeeking, Creep crack growth with small scale bridging in ceramic matrix composites. Acta Mater. 45, 2897–2909 (1997) [CrossRef]
- G. Camus, L. Guillaumat, S. Baste, Development of damage in a 2D woven C/SiC composite under mechanical loading: I. mechanical characterization. Comput. Sci. Technol. 56, 1363–1372 (1996) [CrossRef]
- A.J. Eckel, J.D. Cawley, T.A. Parthasarathy, Oxidation kinetics of a continuous carbon phase in a nonreactive matrix. J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 78, 972–980 (1995) [CrossRef]
- F. Lamouroux, R. Naslain, Kinetics and mechanisms of oxidation of 2D woven C/SiC composites: Theoretical approach. J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 77, 2058–2068 (1994) [CrossRef]
- M.C. Halbig, A.J. Eckel. Degradation of continuous fiber ceramic matrix composites under constant load conditions, NASA TM-2000-210224 (July 2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.