Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 13, 2022
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 February 2022|
- Y.H. Han, Y.L. Ming Li, J. Huang, Review of development of Micro-channel heat exchanger applied in air-conditioning system, Energy Proc. 14, 148–153 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fan, L. Luo, Recent applications of advances in microchannel heat exchangers and multiscale design optimization, Heat Transfer Eng. 29, 461–474 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Khan, A. Fartaj, A review on microchannel heat exchangers and potential applications, Int. J. Energy Res. 35, 553–582 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dewan, P. Srivatsava, A review of heat transfer enhancement through flow disruption in a microchannel, J. Thermal Sci. 24, 203–214 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Zanetti, M. Azzolin, S. Bortolin, B. Giulio, D. Del, Design and testing of a microchannel heat exchanger working as condenser and evaporator, Int. Refriger. Air Condit. Conf. July 9–12 (2018) 1–10 [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Ravigururajan, Impact of channel geometry on two-phase flow heat transfer characteristics of refrigerants in microchannel heat exchangers, J. Heat Transfer 120, 485–491 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kawano, M. Sekimura Ko, M. Hideo, I.M. Ishizuka, Development of Micro channel heat exchanging, JSME Int. J. Ser. B 44, 592–598 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Denkenberger, M.J. Brandemuehl, J.M. Pearce, J. Zhai, Expanded microchannel heat exchanger: design fabrication, and preliminary experimental test, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. A 226, 532–544 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, T. Zhao, S. Wu, F. Yao, Experimental study on liquid flow and heat transfer in rough microchannels, Adv. Condens. Matter Phys. 2019, 1–9 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hou, Y. Chen, Pressure drop and heat transfer performance of microchannel heat exchangers with circular reentrant cavities and ribs, J. Heat Transfer 142, 1–11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Hasana, AA. Rageba, M. Yaghoubib, H. Homayoni, Influence of channel geometry on the performance of a counter flow microchannel heat exchanger, Int. J. Thermal Sci. 48, 1607–1618 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Huang, V. Aute, R. Radermacher, Design optimization of variable geometry microchannel heat exchangers, in 15th International refrigeration and air conditioning conference at Purdue University, Indiana, July 14–17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.T. Ooil, A.L. Goh, Enhanced microchannel heat transfer in macro-geometry using conventional fabrication approach, 7th European thermal science conference (Eurotherm 2016), J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 745, 1–8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, M. Pan, Impact of N-structure geometry on heat transfer in a microchannel heat exchanger, Chem. Eng. Technol. 44, 690–697 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Goncalves, C. Rocha, R.R. Souza, G. Coutinho, J.E. Pereira, A.S. Moita, A.L.N. Moreira, R. Lima, J.M. Miranda, Numerical optimization of a microchannel geometry for nanofluid film and heat dissipation assessment, Appl. Sci. 11, 2440 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.K. Meral, N. Parlak, Experimental research and CFD simulation of cross flow microchannel heat exchanger, J. Therm. Eng. 7, 270–283 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yildirim, D. Burcu, O.C. Onan, Theoretical study of R32 to replace in variable refrigerant flow systems, Int. J. Ambient Energy 39, 87–92 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Ngo, Y. Kato, K. Nikitin, T. Shizuka, Heat transfer and pressure drop correlations of microchannel heat exchangers with S-shaped and Zigzag fins for carbon dioxide cycles, Exp. Thermal Fluid Sci. 32, 560–570 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Nikkah, S.H. Nakhjavani, Thermal performance of a micro heat exchanger (MHE) working with Zirconia-based nanofluids for industrial cooling, Int. J. Ind. Chem. 10, 193–204 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Uday Kumar, A. Javed, S.K. Dubey, Material selection for microchannel heatsink: conjugate heat transfer simulation, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng. 346, 1–8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. David, T. Ariyo Bello-Ochende, Constructional design of subcooled microchannel heat exchangers, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 146, 118835 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bilen, M. Cetin, H. Gul, T. Balta, The investigation of groove geometry on heat transfer for internally grooved tubes, Appl. Therm. Eng. 29, 753–761 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Basavarajappa, G. Manavendra, S.B. Prakash, A review on performance study of finned tube heat exchanger, international conference on thermo-fluids and energy systems, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 1473, 1–12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.