Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 13, 2022
Computation Challenges for engineering problems
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2022|
- S.S. Kalsi, K.A. Subramanian, Effect of simulated biogas on performance, combustion and emissions characteristics of a bio-diesel fueled diesel engine, Renew. Energy 106, 78–90 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Debnath, B.J. Bora, N. Sahoo, U.K. Saha, Influence of emulsified palm biodiesel as pilot fuel in a biogas run dual fuel diesel engine, J. Energy Eng. 140, 1–9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Bora, U.K. Saha, S. Chatterjee, V. Veer, Effect of compression ratio on performance, combustion and emission characteristics of a dual fuel diesel engine run on raw biogas, Energy Convers. Manag. 87, 1000–1009 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Duc, K. Wattanavichien, Study on biogas premixed charge diesel dual fuelled engine, Energy Convers. Manag. 48, 2286–2308 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Mustafi, R.R. Raine, S. Verhelst, Combustion and emissions characteristics of a dual fuel engine operated on alternative gaseous fuels, Fuel 109, 669–678 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Polk, C.M. Gibson, N.T. Shoemaker, K.K. Srinivasan, S.R. Krishnan, Analysis of ignition behavior in a turbocharged direct injection dual fuel engine using propane and methane as primary fuels, J. Energy Resour. Technol. 135, 2202–2212 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Cacua, A. Amell, F. Cadavid, Effects of oxygen enriched air on the operation and performance of a diesel-biogas dual fuel engine, Biomass Bioenergy 45, 159–167 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Feroskhan, S. Ismail, M.G. Reddy, A. Sai Teja, Effects of charge preheating on the performance of a biogas-diesel dual fuel CI engine, Eng. Sci. Technol. 21, 330–337 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Harilal, H.J.Y. Sorathia, Energy analyses to a Ci-engine using diesel and bio-gas dual fuel − a review study, Int. J. Adv. Eng. Res. Stud. 1, 212–217 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Barik, S. Murugan, Investigation on combustion performance and emission characteristics of a DI (direct injection) diesel engine fueled with biogas-diesel in dual fuel mode, Energy 72, 760–771 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Rahman, A. Ramesh, Studies on the effects of methane fraction and injection strategies in a biogas diesel common rail dual fuel engine, Fuel 236, 147–165 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Swami Nathan, J.M. Mallikrajuna, A. Ramesh, Homogeneous charge compression ignition versus dual fuelling for utilizing biogas in compression ignition engines, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part D 223, 413–422 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Barik, M. Sivalingam, Performance and Emission Characteristics of a Biogas Fueled DI Diesel Engine, SAE Technical Paper (2013) https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-2507 [Google Scholar]
- G. Kanta, K. Singh Sangwanb, Predictive modelling and optimization of machining parameters to minimize surface roughness using artificial neural network coupled with genetic algorithm, in 15th CIRP Conference on Modelling of Machining Operations 31, 453–458 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Pham, C. Qi, L.S. Ho, T. Nguyen-Thoi, N. Al-Ansari, M.D. Nguyen, H.D. Nguyen, H.-B. Ly, H.V. Le, I. Prakash, A novel hybrid soft computing model using random forest and particle swarm optimization for estimation of undrained shear strength of soil, Sustainability 12, 2218 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mosavi, Application of data mining in multiobjective optimization problems, Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim. 5, A15 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Madhu Kumar, N.V.V.S. Sudheer, K. Ganesh Babu, Multi-attribute decision making parametric optimization in two-stage hot cascade vortex tube through grey relational analysis, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim. 11, 21 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.