Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 13, 2022
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 February 2022|
- S.S. Deshpande, S.A. Hinge, Design and performance study of shell and tube heat exchanger with single segmental baffle having perpendicular & parallel-cut orientation, Int. J. Eng. Res. Technol. 3, 1–5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gireesh, J.B. Rao, Design and analysis of heat exchanger with different baffles, Int. J. Mag. Eng. Technol. Manag. Res. 4, 1–12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Hari Haran, G. Ravindra Reddy, B. Sreehari, Thermal analysis of shell and tube heat ex-changer using C and Ansys, Int. J. Computer Trends Technol. 4, 1–6 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bichkar, O. Dandgaval, P. Dalvi, R. Godase, T. Dey, Proc. Manufactur. 20, 195–200 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Petinin, A.A. Dare, Performance of shell and tube heat exchangers with varying tube layouts, Br. J. Shell Tube Heat Exchangers Varying Tube Layouts 12, 1–8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Prasad, K. Anand, Design and analysis of shell and tube type heat exchanger, Int. J. Eng. Res. Technol. 9, 524–539 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y.-S. Son, J.-Y. Shin, Performance of a shell-and-tube heat exchanger with spiral baffle plates, KSME Int. J. 15, 1555–1562 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Cahya, R. Permatasari, Design of shell and tube heat exchanger for waste water using heat transfer research inc, Int. J. Adv. Sci. Technol. 29, 611–622 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.S.P. Amirtharaj, S. Allaudinbasha, M. Janagan, R. Karthikeyan, S. Muthukumar, Design and analysis of shell and tube heat exchanger with inclined baffles, Int. J. Sci. Eng. Dev. Res. 1, 252–260 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Turgut, M.S. Turgut, M.T. Coban, Design and economic investigation of shell and tube heat exchangers using improved intelligent tuned harmony search algorithm, Ain Shams Eng. J. 5, 1215–1231 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Wen, Y. Li, An experimental investigation of heat transfer enhancement for a shell-and-tube heat exchanger, Appl. Thermal Eng. 29, 2433–2438 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, Q. Chen, G. Chen, M. Zing, Numerical investigation on combined multiple shell-pass shell-and-tube heat exchanger with continues helical baffles, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 52, 1214–1222 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Alpaslan, A. Erhan Kayabasi, H. Kurt, Detailed comparison of the methods used in the heat transfer coefficient and pressure loss calculation of shell side of shell and tube heat exchangers with the experimental results, Energy Sources A (2019) DOI: 10.1080/15567036.2019.1672835 [Google Scholar]
- H. Bayram, G. Sevilgen, Numerical investigation of the effect of variable baffle spacing on the thermal performance of a shell and tube heat exchanger, Energies 10, 1156 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Pal, I. Kumar, J.B. Joshi, N.K. Maheshwari, CFD simulations of shell side flow in a shell-and-tube type heat exchanger with and without baffles, Chem. Eng. Sci. 143, 314–340 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Ur Rehman, Heat transfer optimization of shell-and-tube heat exchanger through CFD studies, Master's thesis in innovative and sustainable chemical engineering. Chalmer's University of Technology, Sweden (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.-F. Zhang, Y.-L. He, W.-Q. Tao, 3D numerical simulation on shell-and-tube heat exchangers with middle-overlapped helical baffles and continuous baffles − Part I: Numerical model and results of whole heat exchanger with middle-overlapped helical baffles, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 52, 5371–5380 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar, G. Karnajothi, M. Saravanan, Effects of baffles and tube materials in the shell and tube heat exchangers using computational fluid dynamics, Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res. 10, 29653–29657 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ali, A. Mohammed, Q. Kareem, S. Zaki Naji, Performance analysis of shell and tube heat exchanger: parametric study, Case Stud. Thermal Eng. 12, 563–568 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Krishnan, M. Suresh, B. Kumar, An overview on shell and tube heat exchanger, Int. J. Eng. Sci. Comput. 6, 2632–2636 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Buonomo, A. di Pasqua, D. Ercole, O. Manca, Numerical investigation on a heat exchanger in aluminum foam, Energy Proc. 148, 782–789 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.