Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 13, 2022
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- C, Amaris, M. Valles, M. Bourouis, Vapour absorption enhancement using passive techniques for absorption cooling/heating technologies, Appl. Energy 231, 826–853(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hui, X. Zhang, X. Li, B. Ding, F. Cheng, Research on actual performance and energy recovery characteristic of capacitive deionization regeneration method for absorption air-conditioning system, Energy Convers. Manag. 171, 1549–1559 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Chibowski, A. Szczesny, Magnetic water treatment − a review of the latest approaches, Chemosphere 203, 54–67 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Pralhad, A. Karthikeyan, V. Bhojwani, S. Deshmukh, B. Tipole, K. Shinde, A. Sundare, D. Shendage, Performance analysis of vapor compression water chiller with magnetic flux at the condenser exit, Energy Build. 158, 282–289 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Patel, N.B. Desai, S.S. Kachhwaha, Optimization of waste heat based organic Rankine cycle powered cascaded vapor compression-absorption refrigeration system, Energy Convers. Manag. 154, 576–590 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Zonouzi, R. Khodabandeh, H. Safarzadeh, H. Aminfar, Y. Trushkina, M. Mohammad Pourfard, M. Ghanbarpour, G.S. Alvarez, Experimental investigation of the flow and heat transfer of magnetic nanofluid in a vertical tube in the presence of magnetic quadrupole field, Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci. 91, 155–165 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mei, C. Qi, T. Luo, X. Zhai, Y. Yan, Effects of magnetic field on thermo-hydraulic performance of Fe3O4-water nanofluids in a corrugated tube, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 128, 24–45 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Feng Niu, K. Du, F. Xiao, Experimental study on ammonia-water falling film absorption in external magnetic fields, School of Energy and Environment, Southeast University, SiPaiLou, Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210096 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, H. Wei, Z. Li, Effect of magnetic field on the physical properties of water, Res. Phys. 8, 262–267 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Feng, J. Gao, Y. Zhang, H. Li, Q. Du, S. Wu, Mass transfer in ammonia-based CO2 absorption in bubbling reactor under static magnetic field, S1385-8947(18)30076-7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Czernuszewicza, J. Kaletab, D. Lewandowskib, multicaloric effect: toward a breakthrough in cooling technology, Energy Convers. Manag. 178, 335–343 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.