Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 13, 2022
Advances in Modeling and Optimization of Manufacturing Processes
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||15 March 2022|
- Ž. Stević, Supplier selection using AHP and COPRAS method, in 21st International Scientific Conference, Doboj, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2016, pp. 232–237 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Yadav, H.K. Narang, A.R. Singh, Supplier selection through attractive criteria: A Fuzzy Kano based integrated MCDM approach, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Bandung, Indonesia, Raipur Chhattisgarh, India (2018) pp. 1695–1704 [Google Scholar]
- A. Martin, T.M. Lakshmi, V.P. Venkatesan, A study on evaluation metrics for multi criteria decision making (MCDM) methods − TOPSIS, COPRAS & GRA, Int. J. Comput. Algor. 7, 29–37 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chatterjee, S. Chakraborty, Gear material selection using complex proportional assessment and additive ratio assessment-based approaches: a comparative study, Int. J. Mater. Sci. Eng. 1, 104–111 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Madić, D. Marković, G. Petrović, M. Radovanović, Application of COPRAS method for supplier selection, in The Fifth International Conference Transport and Logistics, University of Niš (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Popović, D. Stanujkić, S. Stojanović, Investment project selection by alying COPRAS method and imprecise data, Serbian J. Manag. 7, 257–269 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yrd. Doç. Dr. Esra AYTAÇ ADALI, Yrd. Doç. Dr. AyĢegül TUġ IġIK, Air Conditioner Selection Problem with COPRAS and ARAS Methods. Manas Journal of Social Studies, Pamukkale University, Denizli, Turkey 5, 125–138 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vujičić, M. Blagojević, M. Papić, Application of COPRAS MCDM Method for Choosing the Best Compact Fluorescent Lamp. International Scientific Conference, University of Kragujevac 71–74 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Özdağoğlu, E. Çirkin, Electronic device selection in industrial products and machinery industry: comparative analysis with OCRA and MAUT method, Int. J. Contemp. Econ. Admin. Sci. 9, 119–134 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stanujkic, E. Kazimieras Zavadskas, S. Liu, D. Karabasevic, G. Popovic, Improved OCRA method based on the use of interval grey numbers, J. Grey Syst. 29, 49–60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Madić, D. Petković, M. Radovanović, Selection of non-conventional machining processes using the OCRA method, Serbian J. Manag. 10, 61–73 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kundakçı, A comparative analyze based on EATWOS and OCRA methods for supplier evaluation, J. Oper. Res. Stat. Econometr. Manag. Inf. Syst. 7, 104–112 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kumar, A. Kumar, Application of preference selection index method in performance-based ranking of ceramic particulate (SiO2/SiC) reinforced AA2024 composite materials, in The Scientific Committee of the International Conference on Materials and Manufacturing Methods, Mechanical Engineering Dept., M.N.I.T., Rajasthan, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- M. Madica, J. Antuchevicieneb, M. Radovanovica, D. Petkovica, Determination of laser cutting process conditions using the preference selection index method, Optics Laser Technol 89, 214–220 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Vara Prasad, Ch. Maheswara Rao, B. Naga Raju, Application of preference selection index (PSI) method for the optimization of turning process parameters, Int. J. Modern Trends Eng. Res 5, 140–144 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Maniya, M.G. Bhatt, A selection of material using a novel type decision-making method: preference selection index method, Mater. Des. 1785–1789 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.