Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 13, 2022
Simulation and Optimization for Industry 4.0
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||08 February 2022|
- M. Sultonov, The impacts of international political and economic events on Japanese financial Markets, Int. J. Financial Stud. 8, 43 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Bahjat Sabri, The Investment in Fixed Assets Before and After the Global Financial Crisis (Empirical Study for Industry and Investment Sector in Palestine Stock Exchange), Int. J. Financ. Res. 12 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- T. Singh, M. Gupta, The role of investor behavioral biases in investment decisions, J. Distrib. Sci. 13, 31–37 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kacperczyk, The Review of Financial Studies, Volume 21, November 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Kosowski et al., Can Mutual Fund “Stars” Really Pick Stocks? New Evidence from a Bootstrap Analysis, J. Finance (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Novy-Marx, J. Rauh, Public Pension Promises: How Big Are They and What Are They Worth? J. Finance 66, 1211–1249 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiong et al., 2010, The Equal Importance of Asset Allocation and Active Management, Financ. Anal. J (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. El Ghini, Y. Saidi, Return and volatility spillovers in the Moroccan stock market during the financial crisis, MPRA Paper No. 53439, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Batalgi, Econometric analysis of panel data (John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2008), 4th edn. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Wooldridge, Econometric analysis of cross section and panel data (MIT Press, Cambridge, 2010), 2nd edn. [Google Scholar]
- F. Bostanci, E. Kadioglu, G. Sayilgan, Determinants of dividend payout decisions: a dynamic panel data analysis of Turkish stock market, Int. J. Financial Stud. 6, 93 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Sahadudheen, An exponential GARCH approach to the effect of impulsiveness of Euro on Indian Stock Market, J. Asian Finance, Econ. Bus. 2, 17–22 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Md Aslam Mia, I. Tabet, Does microfinance institution has institutional properties to generate savings? J. Bus. Econ. Environ. Stud. 6, 11–14 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Siddiqui, N. Erum, Modeling effect of exchange rate volatility on growth of trade volume in Pakistan, J. Asian Finance Econ. Bus. 3, 33–39 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Nguyen, C. Minh, Search-based sentiment and stock market reactions: an empirical evidence in Vietnam, J. Asian Finance Econ. Bus. 5, 45–56 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Lee, T. Brahmasrene, An exploration of dynamical relationships between macroeconomic variables and stock prices in Korea, J. Asian Finance Econ. Bus. 5, 7–17 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Alam, Md. Shabbir Alam, K. Chavali, Stock market response during COVID-19 lockdown period in India: an event study, J. Asian Finance Econ. Bus. 7, 131 –137 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Dudycz, B. Brycz, Why the par value of share matters to investors, Int. J. Financial Stud. 9, 16 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Bessler Georgi Taushanov, D. Wolff, Optimal asset allocation strategies for international equity portfolios: a comparison of country versus industry optimization, J. Int. Financial Mark. Institut. Money 72 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bessler, G. Taushanov, D. Wolff, Factor investing and asset allocation strategies: a comparison of factor versus sector optimization, J. Asset Manag. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yang, Z. Hong, R. Tian, T. Ye, L. Zhang, Asset allocation via machine learning and applications to equity portfolio management (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. El Hami, M. Bouchekourte, Optimising liquidity with modified particle swarm optimization application: case of Casablanca stock exchange, in 2016 4th IEEE International Colloquium on Information Science and Technology (CiSt) (2016), pp. 725–729 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.