Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 11, 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- D. Spinella, J.R. Brockenbrough, J.M. Fridy, Trends in aluminum resistance spot welding for the auto industry, Welding J. 84 , 34–40 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- OTC Spot Welding Robot, DTool, 06, 07, 2019, https://dtoolthailand.com/Product/list/cat/6/scat/6/sscat/9 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ambroziak, M. Korzeniowski, Using resistance spot welding for joining aluminium elements in automotive industry, Arch. Civil Mech. Eng. 10 , 5 –13 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Khodabakhshi, M. Kazeminezhad, H.-A. Kokabi, Resistance spot welding of ultra-fine grained steel sheets produced by constrained groove pressing: optimization and characterization, Mater. Character. 69 , 71 –83 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhou, P. Yao, Overview of recent advances of process analysis and quality control in resistance spot welding, Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 124 , 170 –198 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Poiranvari, Fracture toughness of martensitic stainless steel resistance spot welds, Mater. Sci. Eng A 680 , 97 –107 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Mazur, A. Kyriakopoulos, N. Bott, D. West, Use of modified electrode caps for surface quality welds in resistance spot welding, J. Manufactur. Process. 22 , 60–73 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Tang, H. Hou, S.J. Hu, Influence of welding machine mechanical characteristics on the resistance spot welding process and weld quality, Weld J. 5 , 116–124 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Viqaruddina, D. Reddy, Structural optimization of control arm for weight reduction and improved performance, Mater. Today: Proc. 4 , 9230–9236 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Usman, M. Hyder, Optimization of the size and shape of the set-in nozzle for a PWR reactor pressure vessel, Nucl. Eng. Des. 284 , 219–227 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Hong, M. Ghobakhloo, W. Khaksar, Robotic welding technology, Comprehens. Mater. Process. 6 , 77 –99 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sutradhar, J. Park, M.J. Miller, Experimental validation of 3D printed patient-specific implants using digital image correlation and finite element analysis, Comput. Biol. Med. 52 , 8 –17 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.