Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 11, 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- S.U.S. Choi, in Enhancing thermal conductivity of fluids with nanoparticles, edited by D.A. Siginer, FED-Vol. 231, 99–105 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- E. Abu-Nada, Application of nano fluids for heat transfer enhancement of separated flows encountered in a backward facing step, Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow 29, 242–249 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kocheril, J. Elias, Evaluation of optimum heat transfer rate on heat exchanger of internal combustion engines using magnetized ferro fluid, J. Adv. Res. Dyn. Control Syst. 10, 899–905 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kakac, A. Pramuanjaroenkij, Review of convective heat transfer enhancement with nano fluids, Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 52, 3187–3196 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kocheril, J. Elias, Effect of magnetized ferro fluids in heat exchanging- a review, Int. J. Innov. Eng. Technol. 10, 41–47 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.-Q. Wang, A.S. Mujumdar, Heat transfer characteristics of nanofluids: a review, Int. J. Therm. Sci. 46, 1–19 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jayesh, J. Elias, Finite element modeling and random vibration analysis of BGA electronic packagesoldered using lead free solder alloy_ Sn-1Cu-1Ni-1Ag, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim. 10, A11 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mojumdar et al., Magnetic field on natural convection and entropy generation in a half-moon shaped cavity with semi-circular bottom heater having different ferrofluid inside, J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 407, 412–424 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Edalatpour, L. Liu, A.M. Jacobi, K.F. Eid, A.D. Sommers, Managing water on heat transfer surfaces: a critical review of techniques to modify surface wetability for applications with condensation or evaporation, Appl. Energy 222, 967–992 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.