Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 11, 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- V.M. Kumar, Int. J. Adv. Res. Mech. Eng. Technol. 3, 2015–2018 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Automotive Industry-Standard Committee, The automotive research association of India. Indian emission regulation booklet, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- A. Mutha, S. Thosar, N. Ghodmare, Innovative Design and Development Practices in Aerospace and Automotive Engineering, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering (Springer, Singapore, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Anand, A. Misra, Topology optimization and structural analysis of simple column and short pressurized beams using optimality criterion approach in ANSYS, Int. Res. J. Eng. Technol 2, 1408–1415 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Viqaruddin, D. Ramana Reddy, Structural optimization of control arm for weight reduction and improved performance, Mater. Today Proc. 4, 9230–9236 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rahman, M. Shaari, Topology Optimization to Design of Connecting Rod, in 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET-London, 2011), 1–3, pp. 1615–1622 [Google Scholar]
- N. Olhoff, J. Rasmussen, M.P. Bendsøe, On CAD-Integrated Structural Topology and Design Optimization, in: Evaluation of Global Bearing Capacities of Structures (Springer, Vienna, 1993), pp. 255–280 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Bochenek, K. Tajs-Zielińska, Minimal compliance topologies for maximal buckling load of columns, Struct. Multidiscipl. Optim. 51, 1149–1157 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zuberi, Z. Zhengxing, L. Kai, Topological optimization of beam cross-section by employing extrusion constraint, in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Enhancement and Promotion of Computational Methods in Engineering and Science (EPMESC XII), Macau, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Tsavdaridis, J. Kingman, V. Toropov, Application of structural topology optimization to perforated steel beams, Comput. Struct. 158, 108–123 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Bendsøe, N. Kikuchi, Generating optimal topologies in structural design using a homogenization method, Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 71, 197–224 (1998) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Jog, R.B. Haber, M.P. Bendsøe, A displacement-based topology design method with self-adaptive layered materials, in Topology Design of Structures (Springer, Dordrecht, 1993), pp. 219–238 [Google Scholar]
- R. Yang, C. Chuang, Optimal topology design using linear programming, Comput. Struct. 52, 265–275 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Edmund, R. Arora, Design optimization of a three-stage transmission using advanced optimization techniques, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 8, 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Farhatnia, S. Ali Eftekhari, A. Pakzad, S. Oveissi, Optimizing the buckling characteristics and weight of functionally graded circular plates using the multi-objective Pareto archived simulated annealing algorithm (PASA), Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 14, 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yadav, R.K. Mishra, V. Ansari, S.B. Lal, Design and analysis of steering knuckle component, Int. J. Eng. Res. V5, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.