Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 10, 2019
Special Issue - Uncertainty-Based Design Optimization
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- N.R. Nagaiah, C.D. Geiger, Evolutionary numerical simulation approach for design optimization of gas turbine blade cooling channels, Int. J. Simulat. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 5, A22 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Boyce, Gas turbine engineering handbook (Gulf Professional Publications, Boston, 2006), Vol. 3, pp. 936 [Google Scholar]
- H. Moustapha, Axial and radial turbines (Concepts ETI, Inc., 2003), pp. 358 [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Han, S. Dutta, S. Ekkad, Gas turbine heat transfer and cooling technology (Taylor & Francis, New York, 2000), pp. 646 [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Han, Recent studies in turbine blade cooling, Int. J. Rotating Mach. 10, 443–457 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Logan, Handbook of turbomachinery. Mechanical engineering (Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, 1995), Vol. 93, pp. 471 [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Goldstein, Heat transfer in gas turbine systems. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 0077 -8923 (New York Academy of Sciences, New York, 2001), Vol. 934, pp. 522 [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Gosselin, Tye-Gingras, F. Mathieu-Potvin, Review of utilization of genetic algorithms in heat transfer problems, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 52(9-10), 2169–2188 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Ligrani, M.M. Oliveira, T. Blaskovich, Comparison of heat transfer augmentation techniques, AIAA J. 41, 337–362 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.Y. Kim, H.M. Kim, Shape optimization of rib-roughened surface to enhance turbulent heat transfer, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 45, 2719–2727 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Kim, K.Y. Kim, Design optimization of rib-roughened channel to enhance turbulent heat transfer, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 47(23), 5159–5168 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.Y. Kim, Y.M. Lee, Design optimization of internal cooling passage with V-shaped ribs, Num. Heat Transfer Part A: Appl. Int. J. Comput. Methodol. 51, 1103–1118 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.Y. Kim, H.M. Kim, Optimization of the three-dimensional angled ribs with RANS analysis of turbulent heat transfer (ASME Turbo Expo, Vienna, Austria, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Nagaiah, C.D. Geiger, J.S. Kapat, Three-objective optimization for the design of mechanical component using evolutionary numerical simulation approach, 52nd AIAA/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference proceedings, Salt Lake City, Utah 2016, p. 4959 [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, Current trends in evolutionary multi-objective optimization, Int. J. Simul. Multidiscipl. Des. Optim. 1(1), 1–8 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, et al., A fast elitist non-dominated sorting geneticalgorithm for multi-objective optimization: NSGA-II, IEEE Trans. 6, 197 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Srinivas, K. Deb, Multiobjective optimization using nondominated sorting in genetic algorithms, Int. J. Evolut. Comput. 2(3), 221–248 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, Multi-objective optimization using evolutionary algorithms. Wiley-Interscience series in systems and optimization (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2001), Vol. 1, pp. 497 [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, R.B. Agarwal, Simulated binary crossover for continuous search space, Complex Syst. 9, 115–148 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, M. Goyal, A combined genetic adaptive search (GeneAS) for engineering design, Comput. Sci. Inform. 26(4), 30–45 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Rao, Optimization: theory and applications (Halsted Press, 1984), Vol. 2, 2nd ed., pp. 747 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.