Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2017|
- S. Sundaresan, K. Ishii, D.R. Houser, A robust optimization procedure with variations on design variables and constraints, Eng. Optim. 24, 101–117 (1995) [CrossRef]
- A. Parkinson, C. Sorensen, N. Pourhassan, A general approach for robust optimal design, J. Mech. Des. 115, 74–80 (1993) [CrossRef]
- K.H. Lee, G.J. Park, Robust optimization considering tolerances of design variables, Comput. Struct. 79, 77–86 (2001) [CrossRef]
- X. Du, W. Chen, Towards a better understanding of modeling feasibility robustness in engineering design, J. Mech. Des. 122, 385–394 (2000) [CrossRef]
- D. Ullman, Robust decision-making for engineering design, J. Eng. Des. 12, 3–13 (2001) [CrossRef]
- A. Zakarian, J.W. Knight, L. Baghdasaryan, Modelling and analysis of system robustness., J. Eng. Des. 18, 243–263 (2007) [CrossRef]
- J. Olvander, Robustness considerations in multi-objective optimal design, J. Mech. Des 16, 511–523 (2005)
- J.S. Kang, M.H. Suh, Robust economic optimization of process design under uncertainty, Eng. Optim. 36, 51–75 (2004) [CrossRef]
- J.S. Kang, T.Y. Lee, D.Y. Lee, Robust optimization for engineering design, Eng. Optim. 44, 175–194 (2012) [CrossRef]
- L. Wang, X. Wang, X. Yong, Hybrid reliability analysis of structures with multi-source uncertainties, Acta Mech. 225, 413–430 (2014) [CrossRef]
- L. Wang, X. Wang, R. Wang, X. Chen, Reliability-based design optimization under mixture of random, interval and convex uncertainties, Arch. Appl. Mech. 86, 1341–1367 (2016) [CrossRef]
- L. Wang, X. Wang , H. Su, G. Lin, Reliability estimation of fatigue crack growth prediction via limited measured data, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 121, 44–57 (2017) [CrossRef]
- W. Chen, M.M. Wiecek, Compromise programming approach to robust design, J. Mech. Des. 121, 179–188 (1999) [CrossRef]
- X. Lu, X. Li, Perturbation theory based robust design under model uncertainty, J. Mech. Des. 131, 111006 (2009) [CrossRef]
- B. Huang, X. Du, Analytical robustness assessment for robust design, Struct. Multidiscip. Optim. 34, 123–137 (2007) [CrossRef]
- A.L. Soyster, Convex programming with set-inclusive constraints and applications to inexact linear programming, Oper. Res. 21, 1154–1157 (1973) [CrossRef]
- D. Bertsimas, M. Sim, The price of robustness, Oper. Res. 52, 35–53 (2004) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Advani, Linear programming approach to air-Cleaner design, Oper. Res. 22, 295–297 (1974) [CrossRef]
- D. Bertsimas, O. Nohadani, Nonconvex robust optimization for problems with constraints, INFORMS J. Comput. 22, 22–58 (2009)
- X. Chen, M. Sim, P. Sun, A robust optimization perspective on stochastic programming, Oper. Res. 55, 1058 (2007) [CrossRef]
- D.C. Montgomery, Introduction to Statistical Quality Control, edited by N.J. Hoboken (John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, 2009)
- D. Xu, S.L. Albin, Robust optimization of experimentally derived objective functions, IIE Trans. 35, 793–802 (2003) [CrossRef]
- L.El. Ghaoui, H. Laurent, Robust solutions to least-squares problems with uncertain data, SIAM J. Matrix Anal. Appl. 18, 1035 (1997) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.