Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||10 October 2017|
- P. Mitschang, M. Blinzler, A. Wöginger, Processing technologies for continuous fibre reinforced thermoplastics with novel polymer blends, Compos. Sci. Technol. 63, 2099–2110 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Pantelakis, E.A. Baxevani, Optimization of the diaphragm forming process with regard to product quality and cost, Composites A: Appl. Sci. Manuf. 33, 459–470 (2002) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B. Likozar, M. Krajnc, A study of heat transfer during molding of elastomers, Chem. Eng. Sci. 63, 3181–3192 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Le et al., Pressure influence on crystallization kinetics during injection molding, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 211, 1757–1763 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cheheb et al., Thermal conductivity of rubber compounds versus the state of cure, Macromol. Mater. Eng. 297, 228–236 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Kim et al., Inverse estimation of thermophysical properties for anisotropic composite, Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci. 27, 697–704 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Park, T.T. Nguyen, Optimization of injection molding process for car fender in consideration of energy efficiency and product quality, J. Comput. Des. Eng. 1, 256–265 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Castro, C.C. Lee, Thermal and cure analysis in sheet molding compound compression molds, Polym. Eng. Sci. 27, 218–224 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Abrams, J.M. Castro, Practical guidelines for predicting steady state cure time during sheet molding compound (SMC) compression molding, Polym. Compos. 21, 931–940 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Barone, D.A. Caulk, Optimal thermal design of injection molds for filled thermosets, Polym. Eng. Sci. 25, 608–617 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Abdalrahman et al., Numerical simulation and design optimisation of an integrally-heated tool for composite manufacturing, Mater. Des. 64, 477–489 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.-C. Jeng et al., Rapid mold temperature control in injection molding by using steam heating, Int. Commun. Heat Mass Transf. 37, 1295–1304 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-L. Xiao, H.-X. Huang, Optimal design of heating system for rapid thermal cycling mold using particle swarm optimization and finite element method, Appl. Therm. Eng. 64, 462–470 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang et al., Research of thermal response simulation and mold structure optimization for rapid heat cycle molding processes, respectively, with steam heating and electric heating, Mater. Des. 31, 382–395 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.-C. Lin, M.-H. Chou, Design of the cooling channels in nonrectangular plastic flat injection mold, J. Manuf. Syst. 21, 167–186 (2002) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- F.P. Incropera, Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer (John Wiley & Sons, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.