Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||23 January 2017|
- Liu W, Maletz M, Zeng Y, Brisson D. 2009. Product lifecycle management: a review. IDETC/CIE. ASME: San Diego, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Gregory T, Brunnermeier SB, Martin SA. 1999. Interoperability Cost Analysis of the U.S. Automotive Supply Chain. National Institute of Standards and Technology, Research Triangle Institute, Center for Economics Research, Final report RTI Project Number 7007-03. [Google Scholar]
- Kvan T. 2000. Collaborative design: what is it? Autom. Constr., 9(4), 409–415. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eggers J, Feillet D, Kehl S, Oliver Wagner M, Yannou B. 2003. Optimization of the keyboard arrangement problem using an Ant Colony algorithm. Eur. J. Oper. Res., 148(3), 672–686. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Schneider D. 2015. Flying selfie bots. IEEE Spectrum, 52(1), 49–51. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Demoly F, Yan X-T, Eynard B, Rivest L, Gomes S. 2011. An assembly oriented design framework for product structure engineering and assembly sequence planning. Robot. Comput.-Integr. Manuf., 27(1), 33–46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Demoly F, Toussaint L, Eynard B, Kiritsis D, Gomes S. 2011. Geometric skeleton computation enabling concurrent product engineering and assembly sequence planning. Comput. Aided Des., 43(12), 1654–1673. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gomes S, Varret A, Bluntzer JB, Sagot JC. 2009. Functional design and optimisation of parametric CAD models in a knowledge-based PLM environment. Int. J. Prod. Dev., 9(1–3), 60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boothroyd G, Dewhurst P, Knight WA. 1994. Product design for manufacture and assembly. Comput. Aided Des., 26(7), 505–520. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.