Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 January 2017|
- Lyeme HA, Mushi A, Nkansah-Gyekye Y. 2016. Multi-objective optimization model formulation for solid waste management in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, Asian Journal of Mathematics and Applications, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Jayaraman R, Colapinto C, La Torre D, Malik T. 2015. Multi-criteria model for sustainable development using goal programming applied to the United Arab Emirates. Energy Policy, 87, 447–454. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahluwalia PK, Nema AK. 2006. Multi-objective reverse logistics model for integrated computer waste management. Waste Manag. Res., 24 (6), 514–527. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wongthatsanekorn W. 2009. A goal programming approach for plastic recycling system in Thailand. World Acad. Sci. Eng. Technol., 37, 513–518. [Google Scholar]
- Pati RK, Vrat P, Kumar P. 2008. A goal programming model for paper recycling system. Omega, 36 (3), 405–417. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Membe M. 2015. Solid waste management Dar es Salaam Tanzania [Online]. Available: http://iswa2015.org/assets/files/downloads/Mr_Membe_CCAC_Work_Plan_for_DaresSalaam.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics (NBS). 2013. Population and Housing Census: Population Distribution by Administrative Areas, Vol. I, Tanzania. Ministry of Finance, Dar es Salaam. [Google Scholar]
- Maziku J. 2014. Improving Solid Waste Management in the Dar Es Salaam Coastal Belt, Tanzania [Online]. Available at https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=IMPROVING+SOLID+WASTE+MANAGEMENT+IN+THE+DAR+ES+SALAAM+COASTAL+BELT%2C+TANZANIA&btnG=&as_sdt=1%2C5&as_sdtp=. [Google Scholar]
- Regional Commissioner’s Office and NBS. 2014. Dar Es Salaam Region Socio-economic Profile 2014, United Republic of Tanzania, Dar es Salaam. [Google Scholar]
- Charnes A, Cooper WW. 1961. Management models and industrial applications of linear programming, vol. 2, John Wiley and Sons: New York. [Google Scholar]
- Khan SU, Muhammad YS, Afgan N. 2014. Multi-objective compromise allocation stratified sampling in the presence of non-response using quadratic cost function. Int. J. Bus. Soc. Sci., 5 (13), 162–169. [Google Scholar]
- Orumie UC, Ebong DW. 2013. An efficient method of solving lexicographic linear. Int. J. Sci. Res. Publ., 3 (10), 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Lyeme HA, Mujuni E, Mushi A. 2011. Optimization model for solid waste management at Ilala Municipal, Tanzania. J. Informatics Virtual Educ., 1, 18–24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.