Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 6, 2015
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Hingorani NG. 1995. Introducing custom power. IEEE Spectrum, 32, 41–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hingorani NG, Gyugyi L. 2013. Understanding FACTS: concepts & technology of flexible AC transmission systems. John Wiley & Sons Inc: UK. [Google Scholar]
- Deben Singh M, Khumanleima Chanu L. 2015. Power electronics technology for power quality improvement. International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, 4, 2073–2080. DOI: 10.15662/ijareeie.2015.0404031. [Google Scholar]
- Ghosh A, Ledwich G. 2009. Power quality enhancement using custom power devices. Springer International Edition: New Delhi, India. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Y, Kazerani M, Quintana VH. 2005. Current-source converter based STATCOM: modeling and control. Proceedings of IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 20, 795–800. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Ph.D. thesis, Advances in Pulse Width Modulation Techniques, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, McGill University, Canada, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Steimer PK, Gruning HE, Werninger J, Carroll E, Klaka S, Linder S. 1999. IGCT – a new emerging technology for high power, low cost inverters. IEEE Industrial Application Magazine, 5, 12–18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohan N, Undeland TM, Robbins WP. 1989. Power electronics: converters, applications, and design. John Wiley & Sons Inc., UK: New York, NY, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Bollen MHJ. 2013. Understanding power quality problems. John Wiley & Sons Inc: UK. [Google Scholar]
- Acha E, Agelidis VG, Anaya-Lara O, Miller TJE. 2006. Power electronic control in electrical systems. Elsevier-Newnes Power Engineering Series: UK. [Google Scholar]
- Bilgin HF, Ermis M. 2010. Design and implementation of a current source converter for use in industry applications of D-STATCOM. Proceedings of IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 25, 1943–1957. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han B, Moon S, Karady G. 2000. Static synchronous compensator using thyristor PWM current source inverter. Proceeding of IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 15, 1285–1290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bilgin HF, Ermis M, Kose KN, Cetin A, Cadirci I, Acik A, Demirci T, Terciyanli A, Kocak C, Yorukoglu M. 2007. Reactive power compensation of coal mining excavators by using a new generation STATCOM. Proceedings of IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications, 43, 97–110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bilgin HF, Ermis M. 2011. Current source converter based STATCOM: operating principles, design and field performance. Elsevier Journal on Electric Power Systems Research, 81, 478–487. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geddada N, Karanki SB, Mishra MK. 2012. Synchronous reference frame based current controller with SPWM switching strategy for DSTATCOM Applications, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES) 2012, December16–19, Bengaluru, India. [Google Scholar]
- Singh B, Jayaprakash P, Kothari DP. 2008. A T-connected transformer and three-leg VSC based DSTATCOM for power quality improvement. Proceedings of IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 23, 2710–2718. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.