Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 5, 2014
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||14 March 2014|
- Boyce MP. 2006. Gas Turbine Engineering Handbook, 3rd edn. Gulf Professional Publications: Boston. [Google Scholar]
- Moustapha H, Zelesky MF, Baines NC, Japikse D. 2003. Axial and radial turbines. Concepts ETI Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Han JC, Dutta S, Ekkad S. 2001. Gas turbine heat transfer and cooling technology, 1st edn. Taylor & Francis: New York. [Google Scholar]
- Han JC. 2004. Recent studies in turbine blade cooling. International Journal of Rotating Machinery, 10(6), 443–457. [Google Scholar]
- Logan E. 2003. Handbook of Turbo Machinery, 2nd edn. CRC Press: New York. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goldstein RJ. 2001. Heat Transfer in Gas Turbine Systems. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences: New York. [Google Scholar]
- Gosselin L, Maxime G, François MP. 2009. Review of utilization of genetic algorithms in heat transfer problems. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 52, 2169–2188. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ligrani PM, Oliveira MM, Blaskovich T. 2003. Comparison of heat transfer augmentation techniques. AIAA Journal, 41, 337–362. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim KY, Kim HM. 2002. Shape optimization of rib-roughened surface to enhance turbulent heat transfer. International Journal of Heat & Mass Transfer, 45, 2719–2727. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim HM, Kim KY. 2004. Design optimization of rib-roughened channel to enhance turbulent heat transfer. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 47, 5159–5168. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim KY, Lee YM. 2007. Design optimization of internal cooling passage with V-shaped ribs. Numerical Heat Transfer: Part A: Applications, 51, 1103–1118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deb K. 2007. Current trends in evolutionary multiobjective optimization. International Journal for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization, 1(1), 1–8. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Kim KY, Kim HM. 2004. Optimization of the three-dimensional angled ribs with RANS analysis of turbulent heat transfer. Proceedings from the ASME Turbo Expo: Vienna, Austria. [Google Scholar]
- Deb K, Agrawal, S, Pratap, A, Meyarivan, T. 2002. A fast elitist non-dominated sorting genetic algorithm for multi-objective optimization: NSGA-II, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 6(2), 182–197. [Google Scholar]
- Deb K. 2001. Multi-Objective Optimization using Evolutionary Algorithms, 1st edn. John Wiley & Sons: New York. [Google Scholar]
- Deb K, Agarwal, RB. 1995. Simulated binary crossover for continuous search space. Complex System, 9, 115–148. [Google Scholar]
- Deb K, Goyal M. 1996. A combined genetic adaptive search (GeneAS) for engineering design. Computer Science and Informatics, 26(4), 30–45. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.