Int. J. Simul. Multisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 5, 2014
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 February 2014|
- Hague R, Dickens PM. 1995. Stresses created in ceramic shells using QuickCast models, in Proceedings of the Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium, Marcus H, Editors. University of Texas at Austin. p. 242–252. [Google Scholar]
- Hague R, Dickens PM. 1996. Finite element analysis and strain gauging of the stereolithography/investment casting system, in Proceedings of the Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium, Bourell D, Editors. University of Texas at Austin. p. 523–538. [Google Scholar]
- Jacobs PF. 1996. Stereolithography and other RP&M technologies: from rapid prototyping to rapid tooling. ASME Press: New York, NY. [Google Scholar]
- Jacobs PF. 1995. Rapid tooling. World Class Design to Manufacture, 2(6), 42–50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hague R. 2001. Structural design and resin drainage characteristics of QuickCast 2.0. Rapid Prototyping Journal, 7(2), 66–72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Norouzi Y, Rehmati S. 2009. A novel lattice structure for SL investment casting patterns. Rapid Prototyping Journal, 4(14), 255–263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gu XJ, Zhu JH, Zhang WH. 2012. The lattice structure configuration design for stereolithography investment casting pattern using topology optimization. Rapid Prototyping Journal, 18(5), 353–361. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.