Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 4, Number 3-4, July 2010
|Page(s)||135 - 140|
|Published online||28 February 2012|
- R. Elliot, Antenna theory, J. Wiley (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Schelkunoff, A mathematical theory of linear arrays, Bell System Technology Journal, 22, 80-107, (1943). [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Gantmacher, The theory of matrices, Dunod (1966). [Google Scholar]
- P. Stoica, R. Moses, Introduction to spectral analysis, Prentice Hall (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lardies, Power estimation of multiple sources by an acoustical array, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 145, 309-320, (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lardies, H. Ma, M. Berthillier, E. Foltete, Performance of high-resolution sensor array processing algorithms in the localisation of acoustic sources, Acoustics’08, Paris, June29-July 4, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, P. Stoica, Z. Wang, On robust Capon beamforming and diagonal loading, IEEE Trans. Signal Processing, 51, 1702-1711, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.