Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 4, Number 2, April 2010
|Page(s)||57 - 62|
|Published online||21 July 2011|
- K.K. Aggarwal. Redundancy optimization in general systems, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 25, 330-332, (1976)
- O. Bendaou, A. El Hami, A. Aannaque, M. Agouzoul. Calculation time optimization for stochastic analysis of an industrial structure, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim. 2(2), 135-141, (2008)
- G. Kharmanda, A. Mohsine, A. Makloufi, A. El Hami. Recent methodologies for reliability-based design optimization, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim., 2(1), 11-24 ( 2008)
- N.L. Kleinman, S.D. Hill, V.A. Ilenda. SPSA/SIMMOD Optimization of air traffic delay cost, American Control Conference Proceedings of the 1997, 2, 1121-1125, (1997)
- N.L. Kleinman, S.D. Hill, V.A. Ilenda. Simulation optimization of air traffic delay cost, Simulation Conference Proceedings, 2, 1177-1181, (1998)
- D.G. Luenberger. Introduction to linear and nonlinear programming, Addison Wesley (1973)
- J.L. Maryak, J.C. Spall. Simultaneous perturbation optimization for efficient image restoration, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 41, 356-361, (2005)
- G. Renpu, C. Huang. A continuous approach to nonlinear integer programming, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 34, 39-60, (1989)
- J.E. Rojas, A. El Hami, D.A. Rade. Reliability analysis based on gradient and heuristic optimization techniques of composite laminates using element-free Galerkin method, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim., 2(2), 157-169, (2008)
- J. Sharma, K.V. Venkateswaran. A direct method for maximizing the system reliability, IEEE Transaction on Reliability, 20, 256-259, (1971)
- J.C. Spall. Multivariate stochastic approximation using a simultaneous perturbation gradient approximation, IEEE Transactions on automatic control, 37, 332-341, (1992)
- J.C. Spall. Adaptive stochastic approximation by the simultaneous perturbation method, IEEE transactions on automatic control, 45, 1839-1853, (2000)
- A. Tillman, C. Hwang, W. Kuo. Optimization if systems reliability, Industrial Engineering, (1980)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.