Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 3, Number 4, December 2009
|Page(s)||424 - 431|
|Published online||20 July 2011|
- J. Andersson, A survey of multiobjective optimization in engineering design , Technical Report LiTH-IKP-R-1097, Sweden, (2000)
- T. Back, F. Hoffmeister, H. P. Schwefel. A Survey of Evolution Strategies , In Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Genetic Algorithms, Los Altos, California, USA, (1991)
- T. Back, Evolutionary algorithms in theory and practice , Oxford University Press, (1996)
- C. M. Fonseca, Multiobjective Genetic Algorithms with Applications to Control Engineering Problems , PhD Thesis, University of Sheffield (1995)
- R. L. Fox, Optimization Methods for Engineering Design , Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, (1971)
- J. Garcá de Jalón, E. Bayo, Kinematic and dynamic simulation of multibody systems. The real-time challenge , (Springer-Verlag, New Cork, 1994)
- D. E. Goldberg, Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization and Machine Learning , (Addinson-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1989)
- G. Guralnik, C. Zemach, T. Warnock, An algorithm for uniform random sampling of points in and on a hypersphere , Inf. Process. Lett. 21, 17-21, (1985)
- C. Hamzacebi, F. Kutay, A heuristic approach for finding the global minimum: Adaptive random search technique , Appl. Math. Comput. 173, 1323-1333, (2006)
- J. H. Holland, Adaptation on Natural and Artificial Systems , MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, (1975)
- J. Jezowski, R. Bochenek, G. Ziomek, Random search optimization approach for highly multi-modal nonlinear problems , Adv. Eng. Softw. 36, 504-517, (2005)
- S. Kirkpatrick, C. D. Gelatt, M. P. Vecchi, Optimization by Simulated Annealing , Science 220, 671-680, (1983)
- Z. Michalewicz, Genetic Algorithms + Data Structures = Evolution Programs , (Springer-Verlag, 1992)
- J. Nie, B. R. Ellingwood, Directional methods for structural reliability analysis , Struct. Saf. 22, 233-249, (2000)
- A. Noriega, E. Rodríguez, J. L. Cortizo, R. Vijande, J.M. Sierra, textit A new evolution strategy for the unconstrained optimization problem , In Proceedings of Second International Conference on Multidisciplinary Design Optimization and Applications, Gijón, Spain, (2008)
- A. Noriega, Síntesis dimensional óptima de mecanismos mediante estrategias evolutivas , PhD. Thesis, University of Oviedo (2008)
- S. S. Rao, Engineering Optimization, Theory and Practice , John Wiley & Sons, New York, (1996)
- H. P. Schwefel, Evolution and Optimum Seeking , John Wiley & Sons, New York, (1995)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.