Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 3, Number 3, July 2009
|Page(s)||370 - 383|
|Published online||21 October 2009|
- L.J. Gibson, M.F. Ashby, Cellular solids structure and properties, (Oxford, Pergamon Press, 1998).
- N. Wicks, J.W. Hutchinson, Performance of sandwich plates with truss cores, Mechanics of Materials 36, 739–751, (2004). [CrossRef]
- A. Petras, M.P.F. Sutcliffe, Failure mode maps for honeycomb sandwich panels, Composite Structures 44, 237–252, (1999). [CrossRef]
- L. Valdevit, Z.Wei, C.Mercer, F.W. Zok, A.G. Evans, Structural performance of near-optimal sandwich panels with corrugated cores, International Journal of Solids and Structures 43, 4888–4905, (2006). [CrossRef]
- D. Lukkassen, A. Meidell, The superconvergent patch recovery and A posteriori error estimates, Third edition, (Narvik University College, HiN, 2003).
- H. Zhu, B.V. Sankar, Analysis of sandwich TPS panel with functionally graded foam core by Galerkin method, Composite Structures 77, 280–287, (2007). [CrossRef]
- M. Styles, P. Compston, S. Kalyanasundaram, The effect of core thickness on the flexural behaviour of aluminiumfoam sandwich structures, Composite Structures 80, 532–538, (2007). [CrossRef]
- N. Buannic, P. Cartraud, T. Quesnel, Homogenization of corrugated core sandwich panels, Composite Structures 59, 299–312, (2003). [CrossRef]
- F. Meraghni, F. Desrumaux, M.L. Benzeggagh, Mechanical behavior of cellular core for structural sandwich panels, Composites 30, 767–779, (1999). [CrossRef]
- X.F. Xu, P. Qiao, Homogenized elastic properties of honeycomb sandwich with skin effect, International Journal of Solids and Structures 39, 2153–2188, (2002). [CrossRef]
- J. Hohe, W. Becker, An energetic homogenization procedure for the elastic properties of general cellular sandwich cores, Composites, Part B 32, 185–197, (2001). [CrossRef]
- Z. Xue, J.W. Hutchinson, Constitutive model for quasi-static deformation of metallic sandwich cores, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 61, 2205–2238, (2004). [CrossRef]
- J. Romanoff, P. Varsta, Bending response of web-core sandwich plates, Composite Structures 81, 292–302, (2007). [CrossRef]
- C. E. Glenn, M. W. Hyer, Bending behavior of low-cost sandwich plates, Composites, Part A 36, 1449–1465, (2005). [CrossRef]
- J. K. Paik, A. K. Thayamballi, G. S. Kim, The strength characteristics of aluminum honeycomb sandwich panels, Thin-Walled Structures 35, 205-231, (1999). [CrossRef]
- V. Koissin, V. Skvortsov, S. Krahmalev, A. Shilpsha, The elastic response of sandwich structures to local loading, Composite Structures 63, 375–385, (2004). [CrossRef]
- M. Meo, R. Vignjevic, G. Marengo, The response of honeycomb sandwich panels under low-velocity impact loading, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 47, 1301–1325, (2005). [CrossRef]
- N. Pokharel, M. Mahendran, Finite element analysis and design of sandwich panels subject to local buckling effects, Thin-Walled Structures 42, 589–611, (2004). [CrossRef]
- Y. Frostig, O.T. Thomsen, High-order free vibration of sandwich panels with a flexible core, International Journal of Solids and Structures 41, 1697-1724, (2004). [CrossRef]
- W.S. Chang, E. Ventsel, T. Krauthammer, J. John, Bend-ing behavior of corrugated-core sandwich plates, Composite Structures 70, 81-89, (2005). [CrossRef]
- C. Tekoglu, P.R. Onck, Size effects in the mechanical behavior of cellular materials, Journal of Materials Science 40, 5911–5917, (2005). [CrossRef]
- P.R. Onck, E.W. Andrews, L.J. Gibson, Size effects in ductile cellular solids. Part I, modeling, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 43, 681–699, (2001). [CrossRef]
- G.M. Dai, W.H. Zhang, Size effects of basic cell in static analysis of sandwich beams, International Journal of Solids and Structures 45, 2512–2533, (2008). [CrossRef]
- B. Hassani, E. Hinton, A review of homogenization and topology and topology optimization I-homogenization theory for media with periodic structure, Computers & Structures 69, 707–717, (1998). [CrossRef]
- B. Hassani, E. Hinton, A review of homogenization and topology and topology optimization II-analytical and numerical solution of homogenization equations, Computers & Structures 69, 719–738, (1998). [CrossRef]
- J. R. Vinson, R. L. Sierakowski, The behavior of structure composed of composite materials, (Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 1987).
- J.N. Reddy, Energy and variational methods in applied mechanics, (Wiley-Interscience publication, 1984).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.