Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 3, Number 3, July 2009
|Page(s)||384 - 400|
|Published online||21 October 2009|
- A.P. Boresi, K.P. Chong, Elasticity in engineering mechanics 2nd edition, (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2000)
- D.W. Kelly, M.W. Tosh, Interpreting load paths and stress trajectories in elasticity, Engineering Computations 17, 117–135, (2000). [CrossRef]
- D.W. Kelly, P.Hsu, M.W. Tosh, Load paths and load flow in finite element analysis, Engineering Computations 18, 304–313, (2001). [CrossRef]
- W. Waldman, M. Heller, R. Kaye, F. Rose, Advances in two-dimensional structural loadflow visualization, Engineering Computations 19, 305–326, (2002). [CrossRef]
- D.W. Kelly, M. Elsley, A procedure for determining load paths in elastic continua, Engineering Computations 12, 415–424, (1995). [CrossRef]
- J.S. Harasaki, J.S. Arora, New concepts of transferred and potential transferred forces in structures, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 191, 385–406, (2001). [CrossRef]
- J. S. Harasaki, J. S. Arora, A new class of evolutionary methods based on the concept of transferred force for structural design, Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization 22, 35–36, (2001). [CrossRef]
- J.S. Harasaki, J.S. Arora, Topology design based on transferred and potential transferred forces, Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization 23, 372–381, (2002). [CrossRef]
- H. Hoshino, T. Sakurai, K. Takahashi, Vibration reduction in the cabin of heavy duty trucks using the theory of load transfer paths, JSAE Review 24, 165–171, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Y. Okano, T. Matsunaga, S. Maruyama, M. Hanazato, K. Takahashi, Load path analysis of vehicle body structures under eigenmode deformation of bending vibration, SAE International, (2009). Available via https://shop.sae.org/technical/papers/2009-01-0770.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.