Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 3, Number 1, January 2009
|Page(s)||316 - 320|
|Published online||26 March 2009|
- M.P. Bendsœ, N. Kikuchi Generating optimal topologies in structural design using a homogenization method, Computer methods in applied mechanics and engineering 71, 197-224, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- H. Chickermane, H.C. Gea, R.J. Yang, C.H. Chuang Optimal fastener pattern design considering bearing loads, Struct. Optimi. 17, 140-146, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Buhl Simultaneous topology optimization of structure and supports, Struct. Multidisc. Optim. 23, 336-346, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Hammer, N. Olhoff Topology optimization of continuum structures subjected to pressure loading, Struct. Multidisc. Optim. 19, 85-92, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Chen, N. Kikuchi Topology optimization with design-dependent loads, Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 37, 57-70, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Fuchs, N.N.Y. Shemesh Density-based topologic design of structures subjected to water pressure using a parametric loading surface, Struct. Multidisc. Optim. 28, 11-19, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zheng, H.C. Gea, Structural topology optimization under design-dependent loads, ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conference, DETC2005-85605 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- O. Sigmund, P.M. Clausen Topology optimization using a mixed formulation: An alternative way to solve pressure load problems, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 196, 1874-1889, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.I.N. Rozvany Optimal plastic design:allowance for selfweight, J. Eng. Mech. Div. ASCE 103, 1165-1170, (1977). [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Karihaloo, W.S. Hemp, Maximum strength/stiffness design of structural members in presence of self-weight, Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A 389, 119-132, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Chern, W. Prager Optimal design of rotating disk for given radial displacement of edge, Jounal of Optimization Theory and Applications 6, 2, 161-170, (1970). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, G.M. Fadel Heterogeneous flywheel modeling and optimization, Material and Design 21, 111-125, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Turteltaub, P. Washabaugh Optimal distribution of material properties for an elastic continuum with structure-dependent body force, International Journal of Solids and Structures 36, 4587-4608, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Park, S. Chang, S. Youn Topology optimization of the primary mirror of a multispectral camera, Struct. Multidisc. Optim. 25, 1, 46-53, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bruyneel, P. Duysinx, Note on topology optimization of continuum structures including self-weight, Struct Multidisc Optim. 29, 245-256, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Gea Topology Optimization: A New Micro-Structural Based Design Domain Method, Computers and Structures 61, 5, 781-788, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chickermane, H.C. Gea Structural optimization using a new local approximation method, Int. J. Numer. Methods Eng. 39, 829-846, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.