Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 3, Number 1, January 2009
|Page(s)||307 - 315|
|Published online||26 March 2009|
- K.F. Bohringer, B.R. Donald, N.C. MacDonald, Upper and lower bounds for programmable vector fields with applications to MEMD and vibratory plate parts feeders, In Proceedings of International Workshop on Algorithmic Foundations of Robotics, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- T. Ebefors, G. Stemme, Microrobotics, in the MEMS Handbook, (M. Gad-el-Hak, Editor, CRC Press, 28.1-28.42, (2002)). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fukuta, Y.A. Chapuis, Y. Mita, H. Fujita Design, fabrication, and control of MEMS-based actuator arrays for air-flow distributed micromanipulation, Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems 15, 4, 912-926, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Lambert, V. Vandaele, A. Delchambre, Non-contact handling in micro-assembly: state of the art, In Proceedings of the International Precision Assembly Seminar IPAS' 2004, Bad Hofgastein, Austria, 67-76 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- G. Karniadakis, A. Beskok, N. Aluru, Microflow and Nanoflow: Fundamentals and Simulations, (Springer, New York, (2005)). [Google Scholar]
- M. Turitto, Y.A. Chapuis, S. Ratchev, Pneumatic Contactless Feeder for Microassembly, In Proceedings of IPAS'2006 - The Third International Precision Assembly Seminar, Bad Hofgastein, Austria, published by Springer as "Precision Assembly Technologies for Mini and Micro Products", 53-62 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. Turitto, S. Ratcheva, X. Xue, M. Hughes, C. Bailey, Pneumatic contactless microfeeder design refinement through CFD simulation, In Proceedings of 4M 2007, The 3rd International Conference on Multi-material Micro Manufacture, Borovets, Bulgaria, 65-68 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Lin, W.J. Wang Structural dynamics of microsystems - current state of research and future directions, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 20, 1015-1043, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wesseling, Principles of Computational Fluid Dynamics, (Springer, Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, (2001)). [Google Scholar]
- B. Massey, Mechanics of Fluids, (Taylow & Francis, London, (2001)). [Google Scholar]
- PHYSICA - Multi-physics Simulation in the 21th century, http://www.physica.co.uk/. [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Inc., ANSYS Release 11.0 Documentation. (Canonsburg PA. USA, (2008)). [Google Scholar]
- COMSOL multiphysics, http://www.comsol.com. [Google Scholar]
- N. Naik, C. Courcimault, H. Hunter, J. Berg, J. Lee, K. Naeli, T. Wright, M. Allen, O. Brand, A. Glezer, W. King, Microfluidics for generation and characterization of liquid and gaseous micro- and nanojets, Sensors and Actuators A: Physics 134, 119-127, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.