Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 2, April 2008Composite and Aircraft Materials
|Page(s)||113 - 117|
|Published online||22 May 2008|
- H.W. Ott, Noise Reduction Techniques In Electronic Systems, 2nd edn. (New York, John Wiley & Sons, 1988)
- R. Redl, Power Electronics and Electromagnetic Compatibility,> in Proceedings of PESC-27 Conference (Baveno, Italy, 1996), pp. 15–21
- C.R. Paul, K.B. Hardin, Diagnosis and Reduction of Conducted Noise Emissions, IEEE Transaction on Electromagnetic Compatibility (November 1988), pp. 553–560
- M.C. Caponet, F. Profumo, A. Tenconi, EMI Filters Design for Power Electronics, in Proceedings of PESC-33 Conference (Cairns Qld., Australia, 2002), pp. 2027–2032
- V.P. Kodali, Engineering Electromagnetic Compatibility: Principles, Measurements, Technologies, and Computer Models, 2nd edn. (Wiley-IEEE Press, 2001)
- J.D. van Wyk, Jr, W.A. Cronje, J.D. van Wyk, P.J. Wolmarans, C.K. Campbell, Integrated power filters utilizing skin-and proximity effect based low-pass interconnects, in Proceedings of IPS-2 Conference (2002), pp. 73–82
- M. Kchikach, A. Menou, J. Elaoufi, A. Elhasnanoui, Z.M. Qian, Prediction of resonance effect on the common mode current noise, in Proceedings of PES-9 Conference (Clearwater, Florida, USA, 2007), pp. 218–222
- M. Kchikach, R. Lee, H.F. Weinner, Y. Zidani, Y.Y.Shen, Z.M. Qian, Study of the resonance phenomenon in switching mode power supply (SMPS), in Proceedings of PESC Conference (Aachen, Germany, 2004), pp. 3016–3020
- M. Kchikach, Z.M. Qian, X. Wu, M.H. Pong, The influences of parasitic capacitances on the effectiveness of anti-phase technique for common mode noise suppression, in Proceedings of PEDS Conference (Bali, Indonesia, 2001), pp. 115–120
- D.A. Weston, Electromagnetic Compatibility: Principles and Applications, 2nd edn. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1994)
- N.K. Poon, Bryan M.H. Pong, C.P. Liu, C.K. Tse, Essential-Coupling-Path Models for Non-Contact EMI in Switching Power Converters Using Lumped Circuit Elements, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, (2003), pp. 686–695
- M. Kchikach, Y.Y. Shen, Z.M. Qian. M.H. Pong, Simple Modeling for Conducted Common-Mode Current in Switching Circuits, in Proceedings of PESC, Conference (2001), pp. 91–95
- L. Tihanyi, Electromagnetic Compatibility in Power Electronics (J.K. Eckert, 1995)
- C.R. Paul, Introduction to Electromagnetic Compatibility (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1992)
- Montrose, Mark I, Printed circuit board design technique for EMC Compliance (IEEE, Inc., 1996)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.