Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.
Volume 2, Number 2, April 2008Composite and Aircraft Materials
|Page(s)||107 - 111|
|Published online||22 May 2008|
- S. Sihn, R.Y. Kim, K. Kawabe, S.W. Tsai. Composites Science and Technology 67, 996 (2007) [CrossRef]
- R. Drai, A. Benammar, Ultrasonic signal processing in the detection of defect in composite, Proceedings of 9th European Conference on NDT (Berlin, Germany, 2006)
- V.V. Gerasimov, V.S. Khandetsky, S.N. Gnoevoy, Research of probability characteristics in defect detection of compos- ite materials using wavelet transform, Proceedings of 8th International conference of the Slovenian Society for NDT (Portoroz, Slovenia, 2005), pp. 209–215
- J.J. Kormylo, J.M. Mendel. IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 28, 482 (1982) [CrossRef]
- J.M. Mendel, Maximum-likelihood deconvolution. A journey into modelbased signal processing,> Springer-Verlag, ISBN 0-387-97208-0 (1990)
- J. Xin, N.M. Bilgutay, Ultrasonic range resolution eniiancement using L1 norm deconvolution, IEEE Trans. Ultrasonics Symposium, 711–714 (1993)
- J. Idier, Y. Goussard. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens. 28, 975 (1990) [CrossRef]
- S.F. Yau, Y. Bresler. IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 41, 804 (1993) [CrossRef]
- F. Champagnat, J. Idier, G. Demoment. Proc. Int. Conf. ASSP 93 3, 452 (1993)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.